Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Coming off 250 weekly test E cruise ?

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
If you had been blasting and cruising on test E for a few years and wanted to come off and try to go legal, How long would it take the test to clear after you stopped cold turkey? Cruising on 250 a week before the stop.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Not sure if in reading or understanding but...

if your trying to get a script from a doc you would need to let all test clear the body and let your test numbers get into the dumper... I would wait 4-5wks before I saw a doc. It your gonna do it do it right and have them as low as possable. I was 218 when I went to get mine...

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Thanks Usealittle,
That's exactly what I want to do. Quit the self proscribed, let my levels hit as low as they will go and try to get my Doc to write a script.
I was thinking 6 to 8 weeks. I don't know if my natty test will come back up, I've been on blast and cruise for years. I do want to go to the Doc when levels are at the lowest.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
When is last time you pinned? I wish you the best, going cold turkey after blasting for awhile is hell. Keep us posted or pm me, im very interested to see how you are feeling around the 2 week mark if you do go cold turkey.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Thanks Raiden,
My last pin was on the 15th.
I feel a little less beastly in the gym. Flat bench 1rm is down 5 lbs.
No emotional differences yet.
Next couple weeks is when I'm really gonna start feeling the hurt.
I can always go back on, but I wanna go legal if I can.
I'll keep you guys posted.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
So I'm 25 days off the pin. Life sucks in every way.
Bench 1rm is topped out at 345, I was hitting 370.
Every muscle looks smaller, Pumps are much more difficult.
Just going to the gym is much harder mentally.
Struggling with depression, sex drive is about one third of on cycle.
I hope this works out, I don't think I can make it without HRT.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Bench 1rm is topped out at 345, I was hitting 370.
Every muscle looks smaller, Pumps are much more difficult.
Just going to the gym is much harder mentally.
sex drive is about one third of on cycle.

It's a hard fact of life but the things you noted above will never be the same without AAS running through your blood... sad but true.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Since the half life of T-e varies from 5-8 days your TT should be the lowest around ONE MONTH or (25-40 days).

Sorry although many believe the half lives of an AAS can be determined by looking at some "roid calculator" chart. It just does't work out that way because there are far to many variables which can NOT be accounted for. (For instance a GLUTEAL injection cuts the half life IN HALF, if not more, compared to a DELTOID pinning)

Consequently listed half lives are ONLY GROSS ESTIMATES and represent an average plus or minus a few hours for very short acting esters, to plus or minus a couple days for intermediate acting esters, and then plus or minus a WEEK or two for the much longer acting esters.

AS AN FYI
(This becomes VERY important when planing PCT because the TT needs to be less than at least 300ng/dl and preferably less than 200ng/dl for PCT to be effective.)

jim

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
I've got a Doctor visit scheduled on the 24th. 38 days since the last pin.
Wish me luck!
I'm ready to get on the Pharm grade!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Drjim, is that a typo? Glute injection cuts the half life in 2? It seems it would be the other way around and the delts would shorten the half life... Honest question for you, just want to clarify that.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Drjim, is that a typo? Glute injection cuts the half life in 2? It seems it would be the other way around and the delts would shorten the half life... Honest question for you, just want to clarify that.

No it's not a typo at all. Why is that the case? Fact the glutes receive 2-3 times the blood flow than the deltoids primarily because; they are bigger, are supplied by several LARGE arterial branches and are used (thru walking) on a daily basis. Fact is, by convention, the AAS half lives being quoted in the literature are the results of GLUTEAL injections, unless otherwise specified.

THX
JIM

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I didn't know that even existed by pinning in the glutes halves the life by 2.jim what about when your pinning the quads.i just thought that when your injecting intra muscular it's the same glutes delts tri quads.can you elaborate more on those other body parts jim.by the way are you a practicing doc?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic