Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Coffee

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I'm a cheap ass, so Wal-Mart brand coffee for me with a little bit of creamer. If I had the money, I would get a K-Cup machine. The pumpkin spice k-cups are really good.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I brew my own at home and change brands often. A little half / half and splenda. when dieting black is fine... I need my caffeine fix!

I can't understand drinking decaf though. Why? Isn't that somewhat like taking a shower wearing a rain coat?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
used to drink lots of it,not no more maybe 3 times a year now and its Mcdonalds since it wins best tasting coffee in most blind taste tests

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
"The Revolver"

Six shots of espresso with a touch of milk and two splendas. I get it at Starbucks. I used to go in and just order it, "Six shots in a grande cup" then one morning this goth barista chick calls it to the other one, Revolver with two splendas and a little milk. Makes sense :D

I also love hand grinding and brewing Turkish coffee too, that's the most hardcore shit ever!

B

BDI

Dec 2, 2011
I love Peet's Coffee. I like my coffee strong and Peet's is just that. I had a coffee freak for my first roomate when I was 22yo and he only made his coffee with fresh ground beans from Peets or Starbucks and use a French Press to make it. I never use sugar in fact I cant stand it. I blame this on my roomate as well, all though I think its a good thing. I prefer a splash of cream in my coffee though but thats it.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I love Peet's Coffee. I like my coffee strong and Peet's is just that. I had a coffee freak for my first roomate when I was 22yo and he only made his coffee with fresh ground beans from Peets or Starbucks and use a French Press to make it. I never use sugar in fact I cant stand it. I blame this on my roomate as well, all though I think its a good thing. I prefer a splash of cream in my coffee though but thats it.

Peets is some good shit!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
lol, I buy Folgers Special Roast and I drink it with a touch of unsweetened Soy Milk :)

B

BDI

Dec 2, 2011
Peets is some good shit!

Yea looking at what you prefer you def need some potent stuff lol. At Starbucks I get the Red Eye which is the drip of the day plus an added shot of espresso in it. That about matches Peets strength lol.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I get Starbucks Americano....I like my coffee like I like my women........Hot and Bitter....lol.....you thought I was going to say black :)

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
There is a local brewer that has "Mississippi Mud" flavored coffee and "Vermont Maple Syrup". Damn good. I love Startbucks. Always snag a triple shot of Venti Mocha, but I would be broke if I went there all the time. So I brew at home. I have been thinking about a K-Pod for awhile.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I'm a junkie......can't lie. I use Starbucks as my personal office and probably spend $500 a month there.

Soy cappuccino
Soy misto with SF peppermint or SF cinnamon dolce
Iced coffee with soy and SF something

At home or with a drip coffee I use the Non-dairy creamers. There are a lot of them out there with limited or no sugar and I switch my sweeteners between the SF syrups (Costco business centers sell them cheap) and either Splenda or Equal.........this is my major vice!!!

OH....and sometimes I put in protein powder......

damn, that's a shit load of money, imagine all the gear you could buy with that, lol... But what's with all the soy this, soy that?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic