Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Coffee and Your Health

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I would like to see a study of coffee drinkers vs. people who just use caffeine pills and see if they get similar results.

Me too, coffee bean polyphenols vs isolated caffeine.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I always assumed it was caffeine and not coffee. People who are jacked on caffeine are more active, coffee or not. In fact if I'm having a bad day and need some energy i will pop some caffeine pills.

I would like to see a study of coffee drinkers vs. people who just use caffeine pills and see if they get similar results.

I would also like to see some research on this.According to these doctors though it's not the caffeine giving you all the health benefits,its more about the nutrients in the coffee itself but i'll see if I can find any studies on it.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
From what I've read, if you're going to drink coffee don't drink the decaffeinated...toxins produced in the processing of. Full octane only.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
From what I've read, if you're going to drink coffee don't drink the decaffeinated...toxins produced in the processing of. Full octane only.

Couldn't agree more sweety.If im gonna drink coffee,its gotta be regular and strong.To me it's like drinking non-alcoholic beer.Whats the point??LMAO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic