jacobss
What's New?

Coasting - new to Iron Den but not the gym

S

Sand

Mar 22, 2015
Hello All:
Another lady BB here.
I found this site when i was searching for some direction to get fit and for better digestive health, and the BB lifestyle, never steered me wrong before. I've been into BB since 1990 when TV -20 minute workout just stopped working for me in the late 80's; the reason wasn't because it was boring or lacked motivation it was because the body changes and i out grew it. In 1991 I bought my first M&F magazine when it was co-ed, (miss that mag being co-ed, my husband and i would share the articles and to this day workout together).

I have taken too much time off and just made myself sick. I am tired of feeling tired & run down, constantly battling with my digestive system and clothes that i had for years don't fit properly. I'm taking it slow and steady but have found that by reading this forum I'm on the right track. So glad I found this site. I applied some of the suggestions here and in only one week my digestive system feels much better. Time to get healthy and show off the muscles. I'm shy so i haven't posted any BorA pics, but i will sometime soon. :weightlift:

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Who knew that TID was good for digestion. It seems to give me heartburn. Welcome

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Welcome to the TID family.Great to have you.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Pull up a chair and make yourself at home...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
welcome to TID, thanks for joining!!!

The only way to healthy is by is by choice!!!

Bonehard

Bonehard

Sep 14, 2013
You just keep moving forward sister..you've found your way back...welcome home!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic