Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cloudy masteron enanthate

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I have 4 vials of masteron enanthate. 2 are crystal clear, the other 2 are cloudy big difference. 2 different batches what's the scoop?

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Did you make them or get em from a source?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Got them from a source.I heated the cloudy ones they went clear real quick.I knew test c crashes easy but never heard about mast crashing.I guess it's ok to pin now.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Well they were clear last night, back to cloudy this morning.Not sure if I want to pin it.so what would cause this moisture in the vial.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Cloudy? What carrier is it? What temp is your home? If you heat them up to just like 80 degrees, does it get clear? Some people use partial coconut oil and if it's below a certain degree (pure coconut oil is solid at 76 degree I think) then it will get somewhat cloudy. The best way to try to see is to heat it with a hair dryer and if all is good then pin it.

Or send em to me and I can report back for you.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i would just contact the source and explain your situation. im sure if they are any good customer service wise they will make good. i would not use the product, you never know brother best to be safe

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
if you pin it and it knots up and if hurts then its just moisture..BA attracts moisture,,how do i know..i live in a rainy state and make 40,s of my stuff and sometimes it just gets cloudy from the humidity...vent pin and bake

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've had gear that ranged from cloudy to powder like at the bottom to straight up solid crystal. Each went clear when heated and was gtg. Yes, some gave more pip than others.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Thanks guys will see what my guy has to say.Im just real cautious you know.Everything I have,gets a good examination.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Clouds = moisture

U can vent it in the oven and hopefully the water will evaporate. Otherwise u will have to heat up each time u take a shot.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic