Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Cliff note Non-journal Update Journal

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Had to title this a certain way so I didn’t put too much pressure on myself or anyone else who wants to chime in.

39yrs old
6’3” 256lbs
Bodyfat ~16-18%

I hit 315 on bench the other day for 13

315 on squats the other day for 28

500x3 on squats back on New Year’s Eve.

500x1 deadlift the same day.

I do 50 pull ups (at 255lbs) in sets of 10, to start every back workout.

I’m top 20 in North America in arm wrestling, right handed. Looking to break into the top 20 left handed this year, and then climb both lists.

I look as good as ever for my age, just running slightly over trt right now, at like 250-300mg/wk. I say just over because for me, that still only puts me at 1000ng/dl.

I can’t run anymore. Both knees are bone on bone. The VA finally took care of me for that.

Single but dating a psycho on and off. Good times. Done with the early twenties variety of heartache. Now I’m letting the mid to late twenties sirens lure me into mess after mess. I’m almost tired enough of it to settle down again…almost,

Any questions just ask.

I’ll post a couple pics/vids later.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I've followed you thru my yrs here and your posts are always impressive, hilarious, or the both! Will there be anyway to view your future comps online?

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've followed you thru my yrs here and your posts are always impressive, hilarious, or the both! Will there be anyway to view your future comps online?

Thank you 5.0, much respect. And yes, for sure, I’ll make sure you get a link in your PM for the next tournament or supermatch. I’m trying to put together a vid that I can share here of some of my matches. The ones that don’t show my face. Which is impossible. But we’ll see.

Reactions: 5.0
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
1713824966421.png

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
lol, the function on an iPhone where it snatches the person out of the photo, apparently wanted to make it look like my left arm is practically half the size of my right arm in that first pic.

Second photo shows my left arm isn’t from wish.com

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . I can’t run anymore. Both knees are bone on bone. The VA finally took care of me for that . . . .
Best Cliff note Non-Journal Update Journal I've ever seen, SAD.

Maybe my brain is bone on bone too, but what did you mean with that VA taking care of you comment?
Finally got a diagnosis, have surgery scheduled, or ... what?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Maybe my brain is bone on bone too, but what did you mean with that VA taking care of you comment?

They finally gave me the percentage of disability commensurate with the issues I’ve been dealing with. I can’t have them replaced until I’m significantly older due to the life of the product and the issues with revisions. So I’m stuck bone on bone with pretty decent pain levels daily, for at least the next 10-15 years.

Ortho says there’s nothing left to do. All treatments have been exhausted at this point.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
They finally gave me the percentage of disability commensurate with the issues I’ve been dealing with. I can’t have them replaced until I’m significantly older due to the life of the product and the issues with revisions. So I’m stuck bone on bone with pretty decent pain levels daily, for at least the next 10-15 years.

Ortho says there’s nothing left to do. All treatments have been exhausted at this point.
Forgot we were talking about the VA or else I shoulda known what you meant before.

Amazed by the Squats and Deadlift you did less than 4 months ago, and maybe more by your recent Squat outing ... 30 reps gives one a lot of time to think about "why am I doing this?"

Maybe arm wrestling was the government's plan for you all along .....

• Haha
Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011

I'm nearly in the same boat. I could have the replacement but a really good doc told me the technology and materials are getting better each year said that if I could hold off I should so I am. He also mentioned that the precision of the robotic surgery is becoming the gold standard. I'm 58 this year so they supposedly last normal people 20 years give or take I'd consider myself not quite normal LOL. so we'll see. Definitely can't run anymore that shit hurts and I tried squatting heavy a couple years ago and that's not happening. I'm hoping I can find a way to strengthen the supporting muscles and squat light again for a reasonable amount of leg strength and stability.

Glad to hear the VA is doing the right thing for you brother it's not an easy organization to navigate.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Thank you 5.0, much respect. And yes, for sure, I’ll make sure you get a link in your PM for the next tournament or supermatch. I’m trying to put together a vid that I can share here of some of my matches. The ones that don’t show my face. Which is impossible. But we’ll see.
Hopefully the stream is better than last time.

I assume they had approved euthanasia

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic