Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Clever New Cycle

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ok so I'm getting bored with HG and planning on my next UGL cycle, something new and different. Feel free to critique:

Weeks 1-6: 80mg Var and 50mg Proviron pre workout.
Weeks 7-10: 100mg Proviron, 25mg Drol and 25mg Dbol Preworkout. 500mg Test E and 300mg Mast E 2x/wk. 250iu HCG eod.
Weeks 11-14: Proviron, Test, Mast, HCG, same.
PCT with HGH.

Gonna be a big order.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Run the var at front of cycle, then drol/dbol at back end. Or, drol/dbol at front, the var last 6 weeks so u come into summer with that var/masteron look all hardened and peeled ready for the pool parties.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Run the var at front of cycle, then drol/dbol at back end. Or, drol/dbol at front, the var last 6 weeks so u come into summer with that var/masteron look all hardened and peeled ready for the pool parties.
Oh I know that routine, but the point of running Var without test is take advantage of my natural test levels, especially with the Proviron, before I'm suppressed. I tried it last fall and liked how I looked and felt. The Mast and Proviron has always been good for me to harden up, especially with the HGH at the end to maintain. Thanks though.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Oh I know that routine, but the point of running Var without test is take advantage of my natural test levels, especially with the Proviron, before I'm suppressed. I tried it last fall and liked how I looked and felt. The Mast and Proviron has always been good for me to harden up, especially with the HGH at the end to maintain. Thanks though.
Gotcha. Happy cycling!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
25 drol won't do much IME. A good mix of drol dbol is minimum 50/25. Amazing combo. I took it to 200/100 once. Hoe Lee SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT I couldn't get out of a chair without getting a pump. I looked ridiculous. Nothing short of amazing. My traps were up to my ears lol

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
25 drol won't do much IME. A good mix of drol dbol is minimum 50/25. Amazing combo. I took it to 200/100 once. Hoe Lee SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT I couldn't get out of a chair without getting a pump. I looked ridiculous. Nothing short of amazing. My traps were up to my ears lol
Dang, that's krazy. I'm too much of a puss to try it.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

Got an old guys liver, otherwise, damn, looks interesting :)

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Yeah I was thinking of upping the Drol after I know what 25 feels like, just don't want the drol sides.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
First HG is the only way to go after 3+ years on ugl garbage many many different labs and 6 months of HG crazy difference. Second I was running 50mg drol and 30 dbol for me personally the drol makes me irritable prick so I dropped it only on 50mg dbol and much happier. I have a ton of Iran hormone drol don't know what to do with it since it makes me grumpy.

B

Bigcat910

Apr 12, 2015
U lost me at too many orals and too little test ... But good luck to u ... On the plus side you can pick up a pair of Kidneys and a liver overseas easier and faster than waiting on line for some new jordans.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic