Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Clenbuterol-fact vs. fiction

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
While on the more rare side, beta-agonists can make some people feel sleepy. I don't know why, it should have the opposite effect, but it can happen and does happen to some people.

So then what would the addition of ketotifen do? Would it actually have the opposite effect and wake him up when his receptors up-regulate? Seems odd, but I couldn't imagine it making him more tired like the normal user.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
It's hard to say. Sometimes people have really adverse side effects to any sort of chemical. For the past 6 years i've had various levels of chronic insomnia but I get the same thing with ephedra or albuterol, both make me sleepy. What I've been looking into are paradoxical reactions. It may be that for some people there is some deficiency in beta receptor activity and the stimulation of the receptors changes that.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
had great results the first time i started using it half way through a 12 week T200/deca/eq cycle. the next time, same ramp up/down same supplier but i was trying running it with just winny and i felt like i was going to have a heart attack. been scared to mess with it ever since. but man did i lean out that first time

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I've found that research labs are inconsistant with the dose of their products. My first time ever with clen was 20mcg from GWP and my heart felt like it was going to explode and you could mix paint with my shaking hands. Next time I used some Balkan it was nice and nice rush feeling. Went back to the same dose of GWP and bang!!!! Heart pounding again.

I now always start at 10mcg and then build up from there.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I found the powdered veterinary clen called Ventipulmin far superior to any of the tablet versions .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic