Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Clenbuterol-fact vs. fiction

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Once you ingest it. It dissolves and is absorbed. Doesn't matter what state its in before.

I understand absorbption and bioactivity, I was just curious as to what each person preferred. Thanks for the lesson though....:rolleyes:

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
The first time I used clen I got it off a powerlifter who only used shit from pharmacies, so my assumption was that it was pharm grade even though he gave them to me in a sandwich bag. Those tablets didn't have much effect on me, but when I started using liquid clen it worked great. Still, I don't feel a thing under 80mcg and even at 80mcg it's nothing to write home about.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've used both tabs: (pharm grade) and the liquid, both were about the same but all depending on your research guy for the liquid.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I hate clen cant stand the shakes. I prefer DNP much more if I was to use a fat burner. They both increase core temp which in turn burns fat; clen just gives you the nasty shakes and your heart races. DNP does neither, and outside of overdosing and frying your organs there are very few sides.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I hate clen cant stand the shakes. I prefer DNP much more if I was to use a fat burner. They both increase core temp which in turn burns fat; clen just gives you the nasty shakes and your heart races. DNP does neither, and outside of overdosing and frying your organs there are very few sides.

I'm afraid of DNP...don't mind the "speedy" feeling....

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I'm afraid of DNP...don't mind the "speedy" feeling....

Like anything else in life, education is all that's needed. Respect the product, educate and then make a rational decision.
We have used it on more than one occasion, always great results.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I tend to prefer the DNP over clen. Don't like the shaky feeling clen can give you. On the flipside, clen doesn't make you feel so flat and depleted in tbe gym. On balance, however, I'll take a 30 day run of DNP at low dose of 250mg/day over two weeks on/two weeks off clen cycles.

trackerbr

trackerbr

Dec 16, 2010
clen makes me so sleepy I can't even work out.. Anyone ever have that problem?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

nope, i have great results with clen. it tends to make it hard for me to fall asleep!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I agree to somewhat anabolic, i used it after my very first cycle in PCT and maintained size and got stronger.

My pct was just Nolvadex 20mg every day with 60mcg of clen ed for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010

While on the more rare side, beta-agonists can make some people feel sleepy. I don't know why, it should have the opposite effect, but it can happen and does happen to some people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic