Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Clen & Mood Swings

I

iron doll

Oct 26, 2012
Hi Girls

I hav cycled Clen a few times before and currently doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off- 20mcg dose per day. Am also on low dose of Anavar 2 weeks into a 6 week course.
I have noticed this week that my moods are all over that place but most of all I am very ready to snap at anything and become agitated very easily / quickly.

Has anyone else experienced similar ?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I would think dieting would be more to blame than var or Clen.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
well, depending on when during your monthly cycle you started your var cycle it can have an impact...and 6 weeks seems pretty short for a cycle...is this your first aas cycle?

I

iron doll

Oct 26, 2012
Hi, yes could be diet .... yes first aas cycle, I was advised a minimum of 6 weeks, what would you recommend ?

Thanks

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
it can be anavar. I get extremely stiff and get headache from it, prob BP increase which clen wouldnt help.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I absolutely cannnot tolerate clen! I get shakes, irritable, and my signature looks like i have parkinsons.

I don't know how you blokes do it?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
For the effort you may as well run var for more like 8-10 weeks. 6 weeks isn't really long enough to produce results and then let your body start to accomodate the changes. Women don't have the same issues as men do w/ a cycle "shutting off" natural test production, and the doses are typically much lighter, so you can run them longer at that low dose.

The mood swings could be the var poking a response of your estrogen levels - also could depend on if you're hitting your scheduled TOM.

Depending on how true your clen is to the dosing and how you respond to it, it might be a source of some tension headaches or aggravation, but 20 mcg seems pretty light.

Otherwise, if you're running a stricter diet, that could be contributing.

If it continues, you could try getting some powder inositol -its a B-vitamin, but has been documented to help w/ depression - depends on whst you mean by mood swings, but may help even things out mood-wise. It is cheapest to order it online, and then just follow the directions for dosing.

I

iron doll

Oct 26, 2012
Hi Sassy69

Thanks for that - I will run the var longer than 6 weeks then based on what you said... meanwhile TOM next week so that, diet etc could all be contributing factors....:-( Am going to stick with it regardless because my end game is more important that a mood here and there....

Will try the inositol as well - thanks for suggesting that as well :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi Sassy69

Thanks for that - I will run the var longer than 6 weeks then based on what you said... meanwhile TOM next week so that, diet etc could all be contributing factors....:-( Am going to stick with it regardless because my end game is more important that a mood here and there....

Will try the inositol as well - thanks for suggesting that as well :)

Very simply, using steroids is the same as fucking with your hormone levels, and your hormone levels are what dictate your moods, your agitation level, your depression, etc. If you are not equipped to deal w/ the results of chemically altering what makes up your basic being, you have absolutely zero business playing w/ steroids. Many people have no idea how subtle the changes can be and how tightly dependent your very existence is on your body's response and ongoing attempts to maintain homeostasis via biochemical push/pull balance - and they, and everyone else around them suffer for it. You MUST be willing to accept the impact of the compounds in your system, because once it is there you have to wait for the compound to clear. There's a HUGE element of very introspective behavior management when you start playing on the dark side.

S

Smad1

Sep 25, 2012
Very simply, using steroids is the same as fucking with your hormone levels, and your hormone levels are what dictate your moods, your agitation level, your depression, etc. If you are not equipped to deal w/ the results of chemically altering what makes up your basic being, you have absolutely zero business playing w/ steroids. Many people have no idea how subtle the changes can be and how tightly dependent your very existence is on your body's response and ongoing attempts to maintain homeostasis via biochemical push/pull balance - and they, and everyone else around them suffer for it. You MUST be willing to accept the impact of the compounds in your system, because once it is there you have to wait for the compound to clear. There's a HUGE element of very introspective behavior management when you start playing on the dark side.

Man, this is some truth right here.

I think mood management and editing my behavior is just as much an essential part of the game as diet and training habits. If you can't function normally, you can't continue to cycle unnoticed and uninhibited.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Man, this is some truth right here.

I think mood management and editing my behavior is just as much an essential part of the game as diet and training habits. If you can't function normally, you can't continue to cycle unnoticed and uninhibited.

It is huge. People only think of "sides" as things like acne, voice change, etc. But its basically a broader example of effects of fluctuating hormone levels than "That time of the month". People hear of "roid rage" - whether or not people believe it exists - it really has to do w/ your basic tendencies driven by your natural hormone levels, enhanced and modified by the addition of other stuff. Some people get dramatically depressed on EQ. Some turn into monumental pricks on tren. You always hear about "Clomid moments" when a giant mountain of muscle will just go in the corner and start crying for no apparent reason. None of that has anything to do w/ acne, voice change, etc. You might not even recognize it until you're deep in depression w/ suicidal thoughts. You might start to have your relationships w/ family and friends disintegrate over mood swings you don't anticipate, recognize or handle well. It is critically important that you understand the full range of impact hormones have on you.

And it is even more complex when you get to women using because there is so little info on it in general. Then when you step back and look at what is known about what is going on w/ the compound. For example - the biggest issue for guys is using compounds that aromatize - then they have to manage the impact of extra estrogen in the system. Bitch tits, water retention, blood pressure, etc. But take, say anavar - it explicitly does not aromatize. But many women experience water retention, headaches from increase in BP. Its obviously an estrogenic response, but where did the estrogen come from then? I've seen some explanations, but the fact that its more anecdotal that peopel fairly commonly experience these types of sides, even though they arent' really called out in the literature. Anyway, just one example of how little is really known about the impact of hormone manipulation on women. Most doctors won't even touch male hormone therapy on women because of it. Any product that has any amount of male hormone in it has warnings all over it that "This is not for use by women or boys under 18" - because it has the potential to produce effects that are those of the minority hormone - hirsuitism in women, estrogenic effects on guys. And for anyone who is not a fully developed adult, impact to the developing body by altering the driving hormone profile. There are simply no gurarantees and the effects can be so complex that in terms of liability, no one wants to touch it w/ a ten foot pole. Thus it becomes your own personal chemistry experiment that you need to be prepared to take responsibility for. Very simply, ain't nuttin for free.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic