Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

clen cycle

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Pre -contest 10 weeks out. running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. just wondering if u guys have some ideas on something to take for the 2 weeks off. For my last shows i did lipo 6 x on my off weeks but i felt it made me very tired and out of it.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I find stims actually make me fall asleep when I've hit adrenal fatigue. You might just try a basic caffeine tablet kinda thing?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I would say run a ECA stack on your off weeks. There is controversy that Ephedrine down regulates beta receptors that is false. If you stick to a low dose of on your off weeks from clen you will be fine.

mands

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
Why run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I ran it 2 days on 2 days off without any problems with a heavy thermo on off days

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Why run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I ran it 2 days on 2 days off without any problems with a heavy thermo on off days

I believe this would be a good idea as well. I have also ran and have had women run 1 week on 1 week off with a ECA stack on off weeks. I think this helps with a the mental edge that you only have to wait a week to start your Clen again.

mands

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The general argument against 2 days on / off is the point of clearing receptors. I don't actually think 2 days is long enough.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Isn't that argument that the receptors are not down regulated on the 2 on 2 day off cycle?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Isn't that argument that the receptors are not down regulated on the 2 on 2 day off cycle?

They still down regulate, Now with albuterol maybe . With clen and it's crazy long half life NO.
Small dose of ketotifin for the receptors,

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I would say run a ECA stack on your off weeks. There is controversy that Ephedrine down regulates beta receptors that is false. If you stick to a low dose of on your off weeks from clen you will be fine.

mands
I'm not doubting you about Ephedrine but what are you basing that on. Personal experience?
I'm gonna test it out myself anyway but just curious how you came up with that.

I'm with Shine on this one, ketotifin would be the route to take.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I'm not doubting you about Ephedrine but what are you basing that on. Personal experience?
I'm gonna test it out myself anyway but just curious how you came up with that.

I'm with Shine on this one, ketotifin would be the route to take.

Yes sir I have ran it myself and have put about 7 individuals on the same regimen. It was a 1 week on 1 week on schedule. The females that have ran this never went over 40mcg's on their Clen and all had had great results.

I haven't personally ran ketotfin before but have read that it helps. I personally ran Benadryl at night whm I was taking Clen. Not sure if it helped. I just know at the time it was hyped up on the boards. I know I sleep good when I take it though.

Does anyone have any studies on ketotfin?

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic