Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Oh yes, I remember that. Sadly most of the crap between the ladies was caused by MG, she ran so many off with her bs
True.

I just found it crazy how nasty they were to each other. One would come on to vent about nothing related to anyone of them and they would jump on her. Guys vent or rant all the time and most of the replies are, "Sorry bro, That sucks or Stay strong", or something along those lines. You know, we heard you, we feel you, now move on. Not those ladies. They were like sharks in the water that smelled blood.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
LMAO...do you know how long ago that was adn how old I am to have to remember that, lol. I was thinking princess obviously. I followed her from Elite to Derek's FG board.
Yea, it was probably Nubian Beauty, Black chick?

I talked to her a lot on the phone back in the day, and was a Mod with her at Anabolic Fitness (AF and AFboard). She was on Elite, but on a lot of others at the time. Her ex-boyfriend scammed a bunch of people many years back. I think he was a cop. She got banned at a lot of places after that. She said it was her ex and that she had nothing to do with it, and then broke up with him. I think AF was one of the few boards that allowed to her to post at...and you mentioned Derek's FG board....I think she invited me to that forum right before (or maybe after) ORD. I remember joining and being welcomed by everybody. It was not long after that I believe ORD hit, or maybe the board was closed, I can't remember.

I remember it being FG, but not sure one who was Derek? Maybe i'm losing it and just going blank though, lol.

She was a good friend to me, but she could be vicious toward others, haha. She dropped off the forums around 2009/10 at the latest, then maybe dropped in 1-2x afterward. She was having thyroid issues IIRC.

She sent me pictures of her boobs (dressed though), lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Oh yes, I remember that. Sadly most of the crap between the ladies was caused by MG, she ran so many off with her bs
I must have joined WCBB right after all that? lol

What exactly did MG do to run them all off? Seems like many of them would make her cry or scare her off, lol.

That sucks it happened. Having a solid women/female discussion forum at a board really helps with board activity....errr...on off-topic and their own womenz boards, lol. That's what made EF, Iron Trybe, AF and maybe RxMuscle good forums for years. It all ended though:(

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Well well there was Gator McKlusky
GAM

hahahha Satch would post pics of a suite case full of gear

IPL Rem her Lk?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Well well there was Gator McKlusky
GAM

hahahha Satch would post pics of a suite case full of gear

IPL Rem her Lk?
After all the years in the community IPL was a fraud. Complete and total.

how about Dedweight? Signed all of his posts “DW”? Complete lunacy with his posts all along (for years)with zero punctuation or spelling. Scammed a pill press and gear. Surprised he hasn’t resurfaced. One post and he’d give his old identity away.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015

What exactly did MG do to run them all off? Seems like many of them would make her cry or scare her off, lol.

That sucks it happened. Having a solid women/female discussion forum at a board really helps with board activity....errr...on off-topic and their own womenz boards, lol. That's what made EF, Iron Trybe, AF and maybe RxMuscle good forums for years. It all ended though:(
She is a completely different person around female board members.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020

Oh she still does it. Everytime a female would join she would send them a pm letting them know she was the lead female and what she sid goes. (not a quote but you get the jest) I would get pm's from new femal members telling or asking me. I ripped MG several times over it. MG was happy when all the the majority of the great females left, Halo, Newgirl, Techno, and many more that my brain can't remember right now. That left her the only one there and humping Intimid8tor's leg constantly. On;ly reason she was a mod was because bass & intim felt sorry for her. All she ever did was cut & paste articles to get her post count high to become a vet or mod. Only advice she gives is for women to take var, and lookign for a guy to love her. That's why she was taken advantage of so many times by guys, including Gator Mclusky. Can't help but love MG but at the same time she is annoying as hell.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Yea, it was probably Nubian Beauty, Black chick?

I talked to her a lot on the phone back in the day, and was a Mod with her at Anabolic Fitness (AF and AFboard). She was on Elite, but on a lot of others at the time. Her ex-boyfriend scammed a bunch of people many years back. I think he was a cop. She got banned at a lot of places after that. She said it was her ex and that she had nothing to do with it, and then broke up with him. I think AF was one of the few boards that allowed to her to post at...and you mentioned Derek's FG board....I think she invited me to that forum right before (or maybe after) ORD. I remember joining and being welcomed by everybody. It was not long after that I believe ORD hit, or maybe the board was closed, I can't remember.

I remember it being FG, but not sure one who was Derek? Maybe i'm losing it and just going blank though, lol.

She was a good friend to me, but she could be vicious toward others, haha. She dropped off the forums around 2009/10 at the latest, then maybe dropped in 1-2x afterward. She was having thyroid issues IIRC.

She sent me pictures of her boobs (dressed though), lol.
Yes that is her BMJ. LOL I never got boob pics (clothed or not), darn-it. I remember some stuff going down but CRS has be not recalling exactly what it was then. I was a newbie back then., think it was around 2000-2002.

Derek was Gearedup the owner of FG before he passed. Really good guy until he did some stuff. But I wasn't one he did it to so I didn't relize until later. Anyway he passed away and his gf took over, jeepgirl I believe was her handle. The board started going to crap under her and she sold to the current owner(I will not say his name lol) Anyway he IMO is scum, he was reading everyone's pm and pulling sh*t. o2besogood was his admin and both became pos. Several of us mod's and even members left. Both ended up getting banned from wcbb and chemfit possibly beyondmass, eventually too. I had o2 delete my entire existence from FG as I didn't ever want any of my information there ever used by either of them. IF wcbb was up I'd tell yo to type F's name in to show you it comes up as **** because we couldn't even speak the f*ckers name, lol. (btw in the wcbb banner the ab shot is o2)

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
After all the years in the community IPL was a fraud. Complete and total.

how about Dedweight? Signed all of his posts “DW”? Complete lunacy with his posts all along (for years)with zero punctuation or spelling. Scammed a pill press and gear. Surprised he hasn’t resurfaced. One post and he’d give his old identity away.
Deadweight. God he was annoying.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic