Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Clarification needed SERMS with cycle or PCT?

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
Okay, I'm still doing some research before engaging in cycles..so my question is..suppose one is considering to take SERMs during his cycle how should proceed along with that..should it be in the PCT or during the 'pinning' phase.
Something else came into my mind..it's just my thoughts though..won't taking SERMs just alter some gains or smthng like that ?

I'm looking to learn from you guys..peace out

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Okay, I'm still doing some research before engaging in cycles..so my question is..suppose one is considering to take SERMs during his cycle how should proceed along with that..should it be in the PCT or during the 'pinning' phase.
Something else came into my mind..it's just my thoughts though..won't taking SERMs just alter some gains or smthng like that ?

Do more research man. Lots more.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I take Nolva (tamoxifen) a serm, during the cycle, to block the estrogen receptors as a precaution against estrogen side effects. It is very effective.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

You still going to run only those anabols or something else?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Depends. You can use a SERM while on and during PCT. AS Wood said you can use nolva to prevent gyno. But it doesn't actually reduce estrogen. Just blocks it in the breast tissue. So something like aromasin would be preferred while on.

In PCT nolva is used alongside clomid to restart your natural production of testosterone.

Do some reading in the aas cycles discussion forum. Look at other first cycles. There is also a sticky by get some "everything you need to know"

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

=================================================================
SERMS can make a huge difference when aromatizable AAS are being cycled (convert TT into E-2). Some major players include: Nandrolone, TT, Adrol, Dbol, less so Bolo and Halo

SERMS are rarely needed if your only cycling an DHT analog AAS, Included are: T-bol, Masteron. Proviron, Var, Primo

SERMS are also very effective for the treatment OR prevention of E-2 mediated GYNECOMASTIA. They may also diminish "bloat" (fluid retention) in some folks, because for example, Tamoxifen may exhibit varying degrees of antagonistic or agonistic peripheral E-2 effects in different people.

I would suggest exclusive of intra-cycle gynecomastia, most seem to respond to the SYSTEMIC reduction of E-2 thru the use of an AI, however some may prefer a SERM as WW mentioned.

regs
jim

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
=================================================================
SERMS can make a huge difference when aromatizable AAS are being cycled (convert TT into E-2). Some major players include: Nandrolone, TT, Adrol, Dbol, less so Bolo and Halo

SERMS are rarely needed if your only cycling an DHT analog AAS, Included are: T-bol, Masteron. Proviron, Var, Primo

SERMS are also very effective for the treatment OR prevention of E-2 mediated GYNECOMASTIA. They may also diminish "bloat" (fluid retention) in some folks, because for example, Tamoxifen may exhibit varying degrees of antagonistic or agonistic peripheral E-2 effects in different people.

I would suggest exclusive of intra-cycle gynecomastia, most seem to respond to the SYSTEMIC reduction of E-2 thru the use of an AI, however some may prefer a SERM as WW mentioned.

regs
jim

Doc in paragraph one you mention nandrolone and drol aromatizing. I don't think either of those do.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Doc in paragraph one you mention nandrolone and drol aromatizing. I don't think either of those do.

=====================================================================
Yep you are correct PB! A more appropriate statement would be "they raise E-2 by a NON-AROMATASE mechanism".

Which is indeed important since the only DIRECT means of limiting the E-2 effects from either, Nandrolone or Adrol, is the use of a SERM.

(Of course one can also use an AI to lower the E-2 from the other aromatizable AAS one may be cycling.

Thanks for that PB!

Respects
jim

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
=====================================================================
Yep you are correct, a more appropriate statement would be "they raise E-2 by a NON-AROMATASE mechanism".

Which is indeed important since the only DIRECT means of limiting the E-2 effects from either, Nandrolone or Adrol, is the use of a SERM.

(Of course one can also use an AI to lower the E-2 from the other aromatizable AAS one may be cycling.

Thanks for that PB!

Respects
jim

Gotcha thanks. That is info I learned in a panic the first time I ran drol. Nips were on fire. Adex did nothing, aromasin did nothing, nolva worked right away thank god.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Gotcha thanks. That is info I learned in a panic the first time I ran drol. Nips were on fire. Adex did nothing, aromasin did nothing, nolva worked right away thank god.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would suck, excellent point based on experience mate!

Hey you just got cheated if TID does not award "experience points" for posts like yours. :)

jim :)

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
Really appreciate your response guys..great place to learn
Keep up the good work

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic