jacobss
What's New?

CLA & L-Carnitine

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
listen to MightyMouse on this one, lol!
I haven't touched it since discovering the Almighty clen. But when I was using otc stuff eca and l-carnitine worked. I always got better results with the l-carnitine.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
I tried one L-Carnitine Liquid yesterday. € 1,90

I had one cola with kebab, one energy drink and later this small l-carnitine bottle before the gym.

I think I was more active than usual, my breath was going with more tension during and after the exercises,
my lips felt like glue and my breast a little bit like jelly plastic. I felt that my heart was under a bit more pressure than usual.

Late evening I went a second time to the gym.
During my seven hours of sleep I was feeling very comfortable, like a baby in his soft dreams - some hours I didn't really sleep - it was like I was watching myself sleeping.

I went already to the gym today - but I didn't enter the place because I felt very tired - or a feeling that I would not fit into the situation. Even yesterday the personal trainer talked a lot with me or I explained a lot of shit from my life he wanted to know. Maybe other people felt uncomfortable with my presence and he wanted to be a "pillow of balance" - LOL. I don't know - this stuff works!

In the morning I felt a little regeneration aching in my heart. One apoule a day must be enough.
Had a little rest now - next try to go to the gym then.

- and someone told me that in Austria it's not allowed to sell ephedrine - but you can get it in many places.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Now I have a headache - in the gym a point in my neck started paining me and it has spread. lol

Gaspari Nutrition uploaded a new video today about a new fatburner: Have A Blast with Detonate, Thermogenic Amplifier

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pdub

Mar 8, 2012
I haven't touched it since discovering the Almighty clen. But when I was using otc stuff eca and l-carnitine worked. I always got better results with the l-carnitine.

this:"the Almighty clen"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic