arcticranger
What's New?

Christmas Gift Ideas

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It's that time of the year again.

So here's my dilemma. My wife asks me every year, what do you want. I'm really not a materialistic guy at all. Usually I just say socks and new underwear, haha. Out of curiosity, what's on your wish list? I need ideas, I'm stocked up on socks and underwear this year, lol. Throw out some ideas on what's out there. Black Friday is upon us soon.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've asked my wife for a navy pea coat. the challenge is to find something that will fit guys like us. May need to get a fat man's coat and have it altered. in any event they look nice and the leather coat I have is started to look out of style.

other than that, I just ask for books. and a BJ, or course.....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Slippers, socks and undershirts, new pair of gym pants. It really pisses her off that I don't want anything.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
In the past people have bought me cigars. However none of them smoke cigars so they don't know what to get and last year my brother got ripped off pretty bad on some mediocre cigars. So I told everyone no more cigars. It's much easier to send them to the liquor store for a bottle of Makers Mark or to a certain store for tea. The close friends that I exchange gifts with every year are usually of the same interests so that's much easier. Whatever you ask for please make sure that your better half knows as much as you do or more about it. Otherwise it will just bring problems.

Slic.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Slippers, socks and undershirts, new pair of gym pants. It really pisses her off that I don't want anything.

Yes, exactly. Mine doesn't believe me when I say the same thing.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I got my man roids one year 300$ worth lol

Reactions: SJA
Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I want a Carhart coat and a pair of Carolina work boots

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
this is how I feel about gift giving...either give the cash to buy what I want or just let me buy what I want...LOL And I will do the same for you. :)

easy peasy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic