Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Chloroquine

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
BT, W6 is the smartest on the board...Shouldn't we listen to him?...

BA.....one of the smartest individuals I have known told me once......."Intelligent people always question authority, idiots just believe." Don't just believe either of us........educated yourself and make your own choice.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
BA.....one of the smartest individuals I have known told me once......."Intelligent people always question authority, idiots just believe." Don't just believe either of us........educated yourself and make your own choice.

Exactly, and after months of research I have only one question for you...do you inject it straight into your lungs? Or is this that turkey baster method I read about on meso?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Just use the turkey baster anally SAD, it'll either surprise the shit outta the virus ... or outta you.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
got me some aralen (chloroquine phosphate) a couple weeks ago. 500mg whoppers....I ain't scurred of no gottdayum car-oner!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
BT, W6, I keep reading mixed reviews on this...That's why is hard to make an informed decision on it...From what I can tell just as many "experts" on BOTH sides are saying opposites....How in the world can an layman make an educated decision?...

What about the immune system?...Is this not good enough to rely on if it is in check?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
BT, W6, I keep reading mixed reviews on this...That's why is hard to make an informed decision on it...From what I can tell just as many "experts" on BOTH sides are saying opposites....How in the world can an layman make an educated decision?...

What about the immune system?...Is this not good enough to rely on if it is in check?...

Edit:

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to isolate this to BT and W6....I respect ALL of your viewpoints....I would like to hear Mikes perspective as well...Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread....Really, I would be especially interested in anyone who has medical experience to chime in...Again, I respsect ALL of your opinions!....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Once the vaccine is out, do u think it will be mandated?...

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Food for thought....

Attachments

• FAUCI-HZQ.jpg
    FAUCI-HZQ.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 310
J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Fauci has worked under six presidents starting with Reagan I don’t think calling him political is fair.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic