Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

chipotle

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Agree with uphill I prefer Qdoba... But I don't see how meat and rice is considered a cheat meal.

Its not the meat and rice, it's the condiments that add up in calories and macros. They add up really fast too.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Well then seems like I'm in the minority here because I love a good double steak burrito after a hard workout, but that's only every once in a while. At least its somewhat healthy is my thoughts when i go ahead and get one

It just depends on your goals and what type of eating strategy you use.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Its not the meat and rice, it's the condiments that add up in calories and macros. They add up really fast too.

Salsa? It's tomatoes and lime juice. Avocado is a great source of fat. I can see maybe the cheese. Really though it's just the portion size that is big. So eat half pre and the other half post. Problem solved!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Salsa? It's tomatoes and lime juice. Avocado is a great source of fat. I can see maybe the cheese. Really though it's just the portion size that is big. So eat half pre and the other half post. Problem solved!

It just depends how you dress it up. Add the tortilla, cheese, sour cream, avocado, queso, etc. and it adds up pretty fast.

And it depends on the size burrito you get too.

I know that's all common knowledge, I was just restating it.

TheSwindler

TheSwindler

May 5, 2014

I like the sound of that would definitely keep me satisfied lol and I usually avoid the sour cream and cheese anyway but I'm definitely not shredded either

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
That flour tortilla is a bomb. At least a third of the calories are from that thing. I'm not being a wouse I just don't have the metabolism for those things. Corn tortillas on the other hand only have about 45 calories if they arent soaked in grease. I don't trust anything owned by mcdonalds either. But I would consider anything besides the cheese, chips, and burrito tortilla g2g at chipolte.

Last edited:
ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Cheat meal....loaded with sodium....but with that said i always get the triple chicken bowl...rice, black beans,fajitas ,triple chicken.....good stuff for sure but too much sodium.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
To quote Rich Pianna... " Real men eat whatever the fukk they want "

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic