Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I had a special clause inserted into my pre-nup. If my wife gains too much weight, I can terminate our marriage by invoking the "Santa Clause".... hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I will admit, I first saw & read this laughing my ass off. Now, there is a child involved. I can understand where the guy is coming from, but I feel you should love your child no matter what. Whether your child is born with a deformity, down syndrome, heart problems, and yes, not as cute as you had hoped. I just hope the kid never gets wind of this when he is old enough to comprehend what his father has done. What a shame! God bless this child!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thats somE damn good surgery!! A

And in his defense the wife should have thought about whether she wanted a child to go through 100k worth of plastic surgery when they're older as well! Seems a bit selfish

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
DAMN!!!! I thought something like that would only happen in America. Looks like the craziness can take place anywhere. AND DAMNNNNN, that beotch was fugly. That surgeon performed a miracle.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
I'd hit it.

And quit it.

Never thought I'd say this, but: "Good job, China." :)
Folks here would say it's a slippery slope, and debate that lines could even be drawn as to what constitutes misrepresentation. That right there is where to draw the line, short of a sex change. Props.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ridiculous! Genetics play a role in ap ersons appearance but genes are funny. In my family every other generations height and frame is different. my great grandmother was 4'9 .my grandmother 5,9 my mother 4'11, and me 5'5 .Of course the fathers genes play a role too .But that is just ridiculous.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I don't think that case could be won over here in the US

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
They forgot the ears.

Feel bad for the kid though...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic