Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Chinese gear: how to protect yourself against fakes

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
Ok guys, before I start, this is not a thread about sources and I will not give any. This is about helping people to spot fakes and shitty sources. Also about dispelling some of the myth's that Chinese gear is of a lesser quality than "pharma".

Where does my expertise come from?
I have lived in China for almost 7years............. Not by choice, lol.
I have dealt with both backyard chemists, shaddy chemical companies and real chemical manufacturers.
Living and dealing with fakes is a daily occurance here, from eggs that bounce to pharmacy medicine. So after a while, it just becomes like a sixth sense spotting this shit.

Is Chinese gear inferior? Yes and no.
Very few companies here manufacture finished gear(injectables). Tabs and powders are the big business, this also includes powders in vials(peps, HGH, etc.)

My source/this guy I know bought some Chinese (insert product here) and it was underdosed, shit........
Because they found the source on google or bought the cheapest shit they could to turn a higher profit, plain and simple. I could easily make a website and sell (flour) as test e powder and the government wouldnt care.

If you have more questions, post them, I will answer.

What to look for:

A large legit company will have absolutely no problem sending you a sample of anything to have it tested. It costs them nothing and would rather lose a little bit to gain a little bit more. If you ask and they refuse, stay away.

Gear from other countries being sold through the internet............. Big red flag!! Why would China need to import gear to sell when they can make it a 1000x cheaper online?? On occasion they will manufacture for finished products for other countries(ask, ask, ask)

The English on the bottle/product is incorrect. This is where knowing is half the battle!
1. Incorrect spelling of words=fake

2. Incorrect grammar=should be ok

The reason for this is that many companies will input their product into a computer translater, but Chinese grammar and English grammar are completely different. So they will translate and paste.

When you eventually make contact with a source, ask as many questions as you can. Most of the people who sell fake shit cant explain any of it to you. A real company will also be able to give you chemical analysis of your product, purity, temp stored etc.

If you meet your source through a BBing forum.................................... Its some dude who lives in his moms apartment, making gear in his bathroom.

I have seen many guys here have to get lumps cut out of their bodies because of bad sources, its not pretty.

I have used Chinese Test E, Anadrol, HCG and HGH with absolutely 0 problems, ever. I've had bloodwork done twice and had no problems. My HCG makes a preggo test pregnant, my HGH doesnt. I will soon be using Nandrolone and Tren from as well, and I have absolutely no doubts it should be legit.

So yeah, hopefully you learned something, or maybe im just an idiot.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
There is no way a vial of HCG can give off a positive reading on a pregnancy test. A pregnancy test needs at least 100,000iu's of hcg in order to trigger a positive reading.....Call any OBGYN and they will tell u the same.....

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
There is no way a vial of HCG can give off a positive reading on a pregnancy test. A pregnancy test needs at least 100,000iu's of hcg in order to trigger a positive reading.....Call any OBGYN and they will tell u the same.....

This is complete horse shit. Such wrong information. This is why there is fake hcg all over the place from china and india. Customers believe what you are saying.

mands

Last edited:
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
FD waiting on your response about your statement that it take 100,000 iu's to trigger a response on a pregnancy test.

mands

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Statement comes directly from an OBGYN. I have personally tested HG HCG from Walgreens that did not show up positive from a pregnancy test....

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Statement comes directly from an OBGYN. I have personally tested HG HCG from Walgreens that did not show up positive from a pregnancy test....
Your OBGYN is WRONG sir! I have personally tested HG as well and have posted videos on the subject. 250 iu's will give you a positive reading.

mands

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Your OBGYN is WRONG sir! I have personally tested HG as well and have posted videos on the subject. 250 iu's will give you a positive reading.

mands

This is correct.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
All I really got out of the originally post was , watch out for the spelling on the bottle .. wow thanks.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I could care less about spelling on the bottles, I want to know how much toxins and heavy metals are in there.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I could care less about spelling on the bottles, I want to know how much toxins and heavy metals are in there.

The more spelling errors there are, the more toxins and heavy metals there are..
Mercury is the new Prozac of our age.. doe doe

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
using chop sticks to inject is also not advised. i shake to much and get knots or as we call them here wontons.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic