Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Chicken, chicken, chicken, etc. chicken . . . .

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I love chicken. Have always loved it, all my life. I think I'm lucky I love chicken, because the past two years, I have been eating a lot of chicken whether I am bulking or cutting.

Every day I eat at least three chicken meals, sometimes four. Plus I have eggs for breakfast.

My family and friends think I'm crazy. I have started getting teased about "what's he having for lunch??? Oh yeah, Chicken!" and "After all the chicken he's eating, there's not going to be any chicken left for miles around" or "All the chickens have left town, they heard he's here."

Family and friends say they get plain sick of it, and don't want to eat any more. They need more variety. Not me. So long as it's well prepared, I'll eat chicken every day, all day long. . .

C

chapel8

May 25, 2012
Story of my life! My wife hasn't eaten chicken for 2 years because she says she is sick of cooking it for me daily plus she says the smell of it puts her off.
But for me i see "protein" not chicken.! Im good with it any day and everdayy!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm tackling chicken tonight, i'll post up later what I decide.... So many options.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Here is a quick and easy one I use and the chicken turns out soooo tender every time. This is my favorite recipe.

1 part Soy Sauce (reduced sodium for me)
1 part honey
1/3 part Olive oil

Marinate for 4 hours then grill.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I love chicken. Have always loved it, all my life. I think I'm lucky I love chicken, because the past two years, I have been eating a lot of chicken whether I am bulking or cutting.

Every day I eat at least three chicken meals, sometimes four. Plus I have eggs for breakfast.

My family and friends think I'm crazy. I have started getting teased about "what's he having for lunch??? Oh yeah, Chicken!" and "After all the chicken he's eating, there's not going to be any chicken left for miles around" or "All the chickens have left town, they heard he's here."

Family and friends say they get plain sick of it, and don't want to eat any more. They need more variety. Not me. So long as it's well prepared, I'll eat chicken every day, all day long. . .

you've been taking those chick-a-filet billboards too seriously.

kiddin. im with ya on this one. good thing is, you can almost never run out of different things to do with chicken.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Chicken 3x daily everday over here. I dont give a shit what I eat as long as im getting bigger and staying lean.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Hot sauce on everything can help!

There are a ton of variation from blueberry to mango!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for the recipes guys. Here's my main recipe:

Adobo (or garlic powder) sprinkled on the skin pretty thick (i.e. until there is a thin layer).
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/2" water in the bottom of the pan
Bake in a convection oven at 350degrees for 1 hour for chicken breasts, add 5-10 minutes for legs.

They come out perfect every time.

The other day I added small amount of maple syrup that I made myself. It was delish!

Here is the thing: I love chicken so much I would eat it every day, even if I weren't bodybuilding. Am I crazy or just wierd???

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Keep coming with recipes Shine! I need to get back on my chicken grind ASAP

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic