Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cayenne Pepper in protein shake

dgadoury

dgadoury

May 2, 2015
Anyone using Cayenne Pepper in their protein shakes for health benefits? I've been doing for about a week as I'm told it helps in muscle recovery, weight loss, and potentially cancer prevention. Thoughts?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I seriously doubt that... regardless I just ate some ghost pepper peanuts. That was interesting.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have heard that a paste compounded of cayenne pepper and baking soda, applied topically, is a good treatment foe prostate cancer.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Killin it monsoon.....

I use it on my lower back and shoulders to loosen the muscles.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
nicely executed monsoon... Lizard King like to apply it to his prostate directly using the turkey baster method...

B

bouncer

Apr 2, 2013
I use cayenne regularly. It boosts metabolism. When taken with supplements it aids the absorbtion because it stimulates digestion in the stomach. Do some research. It's a superfood. if it's too intense, cayenne capsules are available as are "cool cayenne capsules" that contain ginger which softens the blow a bit while retaining all the properties.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
i eat enough cayenne pepper anyway.

it's one of the few spices that i always have, all the time.

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
Sure does make chicken taste better

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Wife made me aware of the health benefits so I use it in soups, stews, chili pretty much anything that needs some kick. I can't really report much benefit other than the extra flavor and it makes me sweat like a mofo when eating it.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I use cayenne regularly. It boosts metabolism. When taken with supplements it aids the absorbtion because it stimulates digestion in the stomach. Do some research. It's a superfood. if it's too intense, cayenne capsules are available as are "cool cayenne capsules" that contain ginger which softens the blow a bit while retaining all the properties.

capsules? does this not burn when exiting. no thanks. i've been this road many times before..

qpm2

qpm2

Mar 1, 2016
I'm not sure about its efficacy but I use it on most of my food...eggs, meat, rice ect. If nothing else it will add some guilt free flavor to your food, and possibly boost your metabolism and burn a little fat in the process according to what I've read anyway...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic