Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Cat person or dog person?

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Never had dog or cats. When I was I kid it was easy to attract them to a certain level when I was a guest of families with animals.
Now my impression is that they put a fuck if I play with them or not. They are happy when I am happy - they are sad when I am sad.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
i am a dog person myself. i dont have anything against cats but my oldest child is allergic to them. weird i know, no issues with dogs but cats will have her in the er with a quickness. i have had some form of bulldog my whole life and the best one i have had to date was an american bulldog. she unfortunately passed last year. best companion ever and she listened to everything we told her to do, i could let her out or she would let herself out to use the bathroom and she would either bark or pull the screen door open herself. she will never be replaced but we did get the kids a bull terrier about 6 months after she passed. now he is one of the most high strung wild man animals i have ever seen. he can leap almost over my head, fast as a bullet, and smart as hell but stubborn as a little kid. great family dog though, and they dont attach to one person they attach themselves to the whole family. not other animal friendly though unless they are raised together.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
sorry - I forgot that pitbull some years ago - big fun to play with him on the floor. Then the owner kicked me out. b-( A cat - I don't know what to say. Once I was feeding two old cats for one week.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Ritch you be surprised if you ever get a dog how it's changes you.the walks become second nature.you come back from work his there,your feeling down his there,your in danger his there.dogs will always have your back bro.

Got a dog here, a big one... Mix of lab and great dane. I've walked him when I feel like it. But having to do that 2twice a day, everyday, hell no. I gets cold here in Montreal in winter!

and having to pick up their shit totally grosses me out.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Wife and I are both dog lovers..we have 2 Weimaraners. Also have a mini pincher, but she is my step daughters. I like the Vizlas too. I think are next dog, we are going to a rescue and get one. Probably another weimaraner..

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Wife and I are both dog lovers..we have 2 Weimaraners. Also have a mini pincher, but she is my step daughters. I like the Vizlas too. I think are next dog, we are going to a rescue and get one. Probably another weimaraner..

IM, could you please give me a little info on min pin's, my wife want's one, I would rather a german shepherd. Are they good with cats, are they hard to train, etc. Thank you.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Ritchie I'm a plumber by trade so picking up his dog shit was second nature to me lol.but man could he take a dump.he was around 80 kilos tho.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
I was always fine picking it up until the new puppy we rescued grosses me out

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
IM, could you please give me a little info on min pin's, my wife want's one, I would rather a german shepherd. Are they good with cats, are they hard to train, etc. Thank you.

Im not sure if they are good with cats, I know she(Karma) gets along with my 2 weimaraners. She was simple to potty train, loves to play, and very loyal to my step daughter..

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I purfur cats

cat norris.jpg

what cha making.jpg

kitty Lion.jpg

cat and dog.jpg

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Im a German Shepherd person, when raised right, there is few other dogs that compare IMO. My female is smarter then half the people I know, sleeps with two cats, one of which she raised from a kitten. She is gentle enough to interact and play with toddlers but vicious enough to keep anyone from coming on my property uninvited.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I a dog person. I have 4 at the moment. 2 at my house (white APBT and white Chi) and 2 at my parent's house (1 Amstaff and 1 APBT). I'd have more APBTs if I could. They are a GREAT dog and get a bad rap.

Here's Baby (all white/red nose APBT) and Petey (a rescued Amstaff)

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Petey.jpg
    Petey.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic