Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Carrying your supps for the day

G

getbigseason

Feb 17, 2013
I am a student and I work, I am tired of wasting all of these plastic bags, how do you guys carry your various supplements and pills throughout the day?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I am a student and I work, I am tired of wasting all of these plastic bags, how do you guys carry your various supplements and pills throughout the day?

Plastic bags are cheap and if carring "pills" the bag can be reused. Is this a loaded question or what? I'm really not understanding your issue.

G

getbigseason

Feb 17, 2013
Powder supplements like pre-workout and protein

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Make sure your shaker bottles are completely dry on the inside then just put the powders in so they're ready to go.

That's what I do, problem solved easy as.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
Make sure your shaker bottles are completely dry on the inside then just put the powders in so they're ready to go.

That's what I do, problem solved easy as.

Being somewhat OCD, I can't do this. I have to add powder to the liquid vs liquid to powder. IDK...I'm fucked up.

OP-freakin Tupperware dude. The smaller 1c containers are perfect for 2-3 scoops of protein.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I use my kids old sippy cups haha. We have a formula container that has a lid that twists overtop three compartments. Perfect for having things separated (creatine, protein, preworkout).
Spoiled-ass kids!!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Powder supplements like pre-workout and protein

I use shaker cups, or look into a product called snap wear. I think they sell it at bed,bath,beyond..or you can find it on amazon. They are plasitc containers and come in all shapes/sizes. I actually use the smaller ones for protein powders. And use them for my meals for lunch. Some even have the vented tops for microwaves.. Kinda expensive, but work great..

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Being somewhat OCD, I can't do this. I have to add powder to the liquid vs liquid to powder. IDK...I'm fucked up.

OP-freakin Tupperware dude. The smaller 1c containers are perfect for 2-3 scoops of protein.

When your ready poor the powder into the lid. Fill shaker with water. Then poor powder into shaker.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I use my kids old sippy cups haha. We have a formula container that has a lid that twists overtop three compartments. Perfect for having things separated (creatine, protein, preworkout).
Spoiled-ass kids!!

That sounds like a good container for what the OP needs.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How about stop drinking powders and shit and just go to KFC for your supps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic