Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Carrier oils

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Many UGLs do not like to share there “recipe” many will lie. Or only share the main carrier oil they use. I know for a fact back in the TSC days many of the sources would add a little EO to make it thinner and help with pip. Unless you’re one of the unlucky (or lucky, depending on how you look at it) that was allergic. Like me. They would not tell customers it was in there at the time because it had a bad wrap. There are sources that copy’s pharmacy Watson Test recipe. I forget the carrier oil but it’s not GSO. I want to say Caster oil but could be wrong. Obviously it’s gonna be thicker and slin pins won’t be the best idea. Pharmacy test doesn’t use GSO or MCT. The two most popular used by UGLs. Probably for a reason. Haven’t had a chance to watch the video but Steve always has some good info. I’ll watch soon.
Well, I’m doing a free review on the gear so hopefully he’s transparent.

My other source that I’ve used in the past publishes the oil and any eo content (higher concentrations/blends). I can always go back to him, or some others, if needed.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I just ordered grape seed to see how much of a difference I get compared to MCT. I have never use anything other than BA or BB as a solvent. I have no problem injecting more versus a single high dose.

As far as mixing MCT and olive oil with depot time compared to what?

Your prescription probably has grape seed or cotton seed. If you can't find it on the file or the insert you can go to the manufacturer's website they should tell you exactly what's in it but they will probably list in grams so then you would have to use moles to convert to %
I throw away the box and the insert as soon as I get it. I will grab another bottle soon and check it.

Mixing olive and MCT was just me thinking many UGLs are using MCT and if indeed it does allow the ester to leave the depot site very fast and cause it to have a shorter half life, then would adding olive oil with a higher viscosity slow that down enough to get back to the "standard" ester half lives.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Well, I’m doing a free review on the gear so hopefully he’s transparent.

My other source that I’ve used in the past publishes the oil and any eo content (higher concentrations/blends). I can always go back to him, or some others, if needed.
Many UGLs do not like to share there “recipe” many will lie. Or only share the main carrier oil they use. I know for a fact back in the TSC days many of the sources would add a little EO to make it thinner and help with pip. Unless you’re one of the unlucky (or lucky, depending on how you look at it) that was allergic. Like me. They would not tell customers it was in there at the time because it had a bad wrap. There are sources that copy’s pharmacy Watson Test recipe. I forget the carrier oil but it’s not GSO. I want to say Caster oil but could be wrong. Obviously it’s gonna be thicker and slin pins won’t be the best idea. Pharmacy test doesn’t use GSO or MCT. The two most popular used by UGLs. Probably for a reason. Haven’t had a chance to watch the video but Steve always has some good info. I’ll watch soon.
Sesame oil.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
SOME used to use (and some may still) Arachis BP, which basically a fancy name for purified peanut oil. it DOES work great, and even those with peanut allergies can use it because any source of actual "peanut" has been taken out (I know, sounds weird, it's basically the protein of the peanut and not the oil) the problem is knowing 100% your Arachis has been 100% filtered/purified as then your customer can have allergic reaction.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
GSO is one of the few oils that is actually "beneficial" and somewhat anti-inflammatory.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
SOME used to use (and some may still) Arachis BP, which basically a fancy name for purified peanut oil. it DOES work great, and even those with peanut allergies can use it because any source of actual "peanut" has been taken out (I know, sounds weird, it's basically the protein of the peanut and not the oil) the problem is knowing 100% your Arachis has been 100% filtered/purified as then your customer can have allergic reaction.
Testoviron depot 250 uses Arachis

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I throw away the box and the insert as soon as I get it. I will grab another bottle soon and check it.

Mixing olive and MCT was just me thinking many UGLs are using MCT and if indeed it does allow the ester to leave the depot site very fast and cause it to have a shorter half life, then would adding olive oil with a higher viscosity slow that down enough to get back to the "standard" ester half lives.
Based off this study if we look at the log p fractionalized coconut oil / MCT takes longer to absorb than castor oil. Surprise to me

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It's the primary carrier oil in aspen sustanon and Greek Testoviron. I think I tolerate it well as I will mix them 50:50 when I use them in a cycle.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Testoviron depot 250 uses Arachis
IIRC, in the early 2000's Sustanon had Arachis oil and then switched it over to a different carrier oil. I may be off on this though, but I know they switched from one oil to another because it was a big deal on the forums thinking there was a round of fake Sustanons until somebody called the manufacturer...or something like that, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic