jacobss
What's New?

Carnivore Challenge

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Disclaimer:

I’d should mention before this goes any further, that I’m running trt AND gh AND low dose var. I’m coming back from an arm-wrestling injury and looking for all the advantages that gh and var offer in terms of collagen growth/repair, and the pumps don’t hurt at all, ha.

So I can’t give an honest opinion to someone natural about how rewarding zero-carb workouts are, because I’m still getting great pumps on day 4, and I’m assuming the 2iu gh and 25mg var are helping with that a lot.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I prep my liver this way:
Pan fried in butter with cracked pepper, garlic powder and Redmond’s salt.
IF you’re particularly squeamish about the taste of liver, drain it, then soak it overnight in milk. After that, prep it as I described — about 2 min per side.
Haven't had Liver in years since my mother used to fry it ... 50% Liver, 50% Onions ... but in recent years my wife does that milk pre-soak trick with Chicken. NO idea why that should work, but it does. Worth a try with Liver too ....

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’m going to cut the liver up into little frozen pieces tomorrow morning and literally shoot it back with water. We’ll see how that goes.

I’m guessing it’ll be funny to watch.

Also forgot to mention that my energy level is up and stable all day. It reminds me of the weird bump in energy and focus that I got while fasting on day 2.

Lastly, had a friend just tell me that apparently the sleep issue is common with people transitioning to running on fats and should go away. Let’s hope.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I’m going to cut the liver up into little frozen pieces tomorrow morning and literally shoot it back with water. We’ll see how that goes.

I’m guessing it’ll be funny to watch.

Also forgot to mention that my energy level is up and stable all day. It reminds me of the weird bump in energy and focus that I got while fasting on day 2.

Lastly, had a friend just tell me that apparently the sleep issue is common with people transitioning to running on fats and should go away. Let’s hope.
Can you please make a vid of the liver episode and post it up?
That would be AWESOME and get you Member of the Month status!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

LG! You once told me; “Hey TB, I know you think so, but bro trust me, PENIS isn’t bad at all!”
You can’t handle some liver / organ meat that tastes like jerky — but you can deepthroat Mandingo balls deep ???? You’re so silly.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

I will definitely not be videoing the faces I’ll be making. Guess I’ll just stay the Member with the Largest Member.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It's a lot different from that heated macro thread that started off good and then digressed a bit. Less heat and more discussion ... good stuff. Keep it coming, SAD.
I spoke too soon, it's different, but ...........

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
FDFB7A7D-CA04-4684-8913-873EE8808C7B.jpeg

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
90C28398-C613-4EC3-9BDE-EB75B9DDC68B.jpeg

I just ordered every flavor they have of sea salt. And there’s a bunch. I haven’t thrown in any spices yet, not even pepper, so the flavor from these salts is welcome and amazing.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
SAD,
I commend your due diligence of research. You’re going about this carnivore WOE very very well.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
It's the var and the GH keeping your pumps up right now.

I'm flat as hell and getting zero pump in the gym but my workouts aren't bad. I've been told they will come back when your body is fully adjusted to running on fats instead of carbs.

If not, I'll be digging through the safe and adding a dabble of var or dbol haha. But I really want to see how this works on trt only. I'm sure a few days of carb loading could puff me right back up at anytime.

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic