Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

carb cycling with a randomness

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Sunday did 2 carb meals spaghetti with meatsauce...Mon looked unchanged but here we are Wed and Im harder and more defined, so Im gonna say it had its desired effect.
This weekend starting Fri I will pound out a 4 day crap load and see how that goes, Im weighing 248 or so, and It should be interesting to see how I fill out by Tues.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Whats your BF% these days?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Whats your BF% these days?

I dont really know POB I wish I had a camera worth a fuck so I could do a bit of my own photodocumentation, see if my gf will help me with that this weekend...get a pre crap load and post crap load.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I dont really know POB I wish I had a camera worth a fuck so I could do a bit of my own photodocumentation, see if my gf will help me with that this weekend...get a pre crap load and post crap load.

Hadnt updated this since last time, when I ceased my loading on Tues (which began Fri) I weighed in at 264 before I started I was 249 at the same time of day, obviously alot of water retention, some fat gain, but also some muscle, its been 2.5 weeks since and Im holding steady at 253 and have been back on the diet, I did add 25 grams more protein and a little fat to 2 of my mid day meals, but my bodyfat is stil 8-10 %ish and I have 4 new lbs of muscle.
Gotta say its been interesting, dunno how much more Im gonna do of this, I would really like to add some quality size, but even that I am going to use a modified approach to do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic