angelarbatt

Car buffer for rehab

• Thread starter porky little keg
  • Start Date
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I'm absolutely not kidding. I got one of these - 10" Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher

... and it changed my life.

From years of lifting we all get a ton of scar tissue in our muscle facia. Deep tissue therapeutic massage can break it up but it's expensive and my graston guy terrifies me.
Spend a few minutes working over your quads, hamstrings, and calves the day after you lift and see how much it loosens you up.
It's helped with my biceps tendonitis and with a pec tendon/insertion that has some scar tissue from an old injury.

For less $$$ than a foam roller it's a****ingmazing.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have been telling everyone this for over a year. I use a 6 inch disc but that cause I am about 50lbs lighter :D

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm breaking down and picking one up next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have a belt sander, would that work?

Reactions: ceo
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Been using one for a little less than a year. Really helped my elbow and sciatica.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
My girlfriend tells me that my muscles are too "tough" and that her hands get tired right away when she gives me a massage.

PLK you are a life saver. Thanks for posting this. Gonna buy one ASAP...

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
My girlfriend tells me that my muscles are too "tough" and that her hands get tired right away when she gives me a massage.

PLK you are a life saver. Thanks for posting this. Gonna buy one ASAP...

go get a thai massage and have a little asian girl walk all over you. They may be small, but damn that's a good massage.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I have been telling everyone this for over a year. I use a 6 inch disc but that cause I am about 50lbs lighter :D

I think you were telling me to use it a little differently though...something about that little knob part? Inserting it somewhere...?? :D :D

image_17079.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic