wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Cancer Survivor: Zach Zeiler
What an inspiration!

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
My lord. And some days I think I have it hard.

god bless this kid and the feats he's overcome. he looks superb.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
That's awesome man, love seeing stuff like this. Looks like a dark haired Steve cook now

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thanks for sharing , nothing like some inspiration to start the day!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I saw this on facebook and liked it. I wonder if hell ever do gh considering his previous cancer

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I saw this on facebook and liked it. I wonder if hell ever do gh considering his previous cancer

There are actually alot of studies coming out that attempt to dispute some of the past theories in regards to AAS and cancer growth in certain types of cancer. HGH and peptides, not sure..but remember Melanotan II is used to treat skin cancer patients.

http://www.renalandurologynews.com/testosterone-therapy-may-be-safe-for-prostate-cancer-patients/article/330796/

A

Alphad

Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for another motivating post. I had a niece pass away at 16 from neuroblastoma cancer. The fraility you witness is incomprehensible. Glad to see this young man beat the odds.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
There are actually alot of studies coming out that attempt to dispute some of the past theories in regards to AAS and cancer growth in certain types of cancer. HGH and peptides, not sure..but remember Melanotan II is used to treat skin cancer patients.

http://www.renalandurologynews.com/testosterone-therapy-may-be-safe-for-prostate-cancer-patients/article/330796/

Can you pass along some? I know trt is probably better for your health than less than optimal hormone levels but im veryyy interested in the topic of gh and its relation to cancer.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Can you pass along some? I know trt is probably better for your health than less than optimal hormone levels but im veryyy interested in the topic of gh and its relation to cancer.

I am as well. I have researched this on my own for the last decade. I worked in the neurology unit, and in any spare time, or spending times with doctors that would actually speak to me (most are arrogant) on this topic, they would always point me in the direction of literature we had available.

I did not document, nor have I ever documented (meaning compiled studies) but I give you my word I have seen relevant studies.

Without sounding rude, it would literally take me too long to go back and find them for you. But I assure you there is a ton of debateable material. Consider that AAS/HRT use and studies in humans is relatively weak, meaning that there is not a ton of definitive material in it's regards. HRT being relatively new to the Medical scene as a regular use.

Remember AAS has been demonized by our Gov't, the media and even the medical community in some regards. At the same time, many doctors and researchers are open minded enough to realize that Steroids, growth hormones, peptides, marijuana and other "drugs" have the potential to be "miracle drugs" or "cures" for little or unknown ailments.

Combine the fact that these researchers are a rarity, and the Gov't does not exactly fund these type of research items regularly because of their moral and ethical beliefs, and you have exactly what we have. Utter confusion, and uncertainty.

What I will advise you is to Google and find unbiased Medical documents. Be warned that doing this can be tricky. You may have to dig a bit, but they are there. This usually has some solid info. The gov't studies I personally read very close into. The second you find research that is "loaded" or pointed in a specific direction, walk away from it. True medical data is simply factual. When a researcher offers their opinion,it is no longer "factual" you are then subjected to their personal beliefs, agenda's and educational biases.

A factual study says, "100 cancer patients were administered 100mgs of test cyp for 3 years, in xyz setting and monthly bloodwork documented that after 3 years of studies that 92% of these patients did not have re-occurrences of malignancies or additonal cell growths (this is HYPOTHETICAL..but this is what a factual review will look like with supporting documentation- remember anyone can make a study up or leave out certain variables in order to get a specific result - There are thousand's of fraudulent research studies in regards to Pharmaceuticals. You can make anything look good, or bad depending on variables and how you select your participants.)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1562509

The control of human breast cancer cell proliferation in vitro is known to involve complex interactions between steroid hormones, peptide hormones and growth factors. Little is known, however, of the mechanisms by which these factors, alone or in combination, control cell cycle progression and the expression of specific genes involved in cell cycle control

Take this gov't based material. It is decent in that it clearly states, the mechanisms are UNKNOWN. It admits that they are unsure of a correlation. This is pretty solid for a Gov't journal because remember, even though Medical researchers want a cure, the gov't is going to be hard pressed to put a front page article on NY times that the research they paid for shows that Steroids alone do not show factually that they cause cancer cells to grow.

Remember there is a huge political presence here. They are not going to just outright admit that AAS/HGH and peptides are wonder drugs after they have incarcerated people, and pursued a 30 year "drug war" in which Steroids and HGH were fraudulently scheduled as "controlled substances."

You will need some solid advanced medical understanding to read some of the journals..but look around..research..you'd be surprised the stuff you can dig up, that many people don't want to be seen, but exits ;)

^^Sorry to thread hijack- back to the topic of this amazing kid ^^

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic