Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Can you feel Ligit hgh?

Can you tell if ur hgh is Ligit by feel/experience?

• Total voters
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Does the same happen to you when you are running phram grade GH?

mands

Yes, I get lethargic on both but I will say I retain much less water on USP Gh. I would imagine it's the fillers\ingriedients that are different in USP v Chin generics

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
All this talk about GH lately makes me want the shit! Guess I'll buy a lottery ticket

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Yes, I get lethargic on both but I will say I retain much less water on USP Gh. I would imagine it's the fillers\ingriedients that are different in USP v Chin generics
That's what I was wondering because I've heard some get lethargic on generic and then they run pharm grade without feeling that way. Or at least not as much.

mands

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Im 50 and try to run 2iu a day pretty much year round 5 on/2 off..... i got swelling in hands and tingling in my skin for mayby a month or 2 at first.. Some water retention as well... Id say about the 3 month point water retention is gone , swelling and pain in hands feels reduced or mayby i just get used to it... Biggest benifits for me is more vascular, energy levels and libido increase but those benifits really didnt kick in till 3 or 4 months in..

Last edited:
BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
I have noticed that I get extremely tired 30 minutes post injection which sucks with AM injections. Considering switching to PM injects only at this point. I also notice a fullness after about 6 weeks. I use to get CTS when running Hyges, that immediately went away when I switched to pharm grade. Not sure what causes that with the generics.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That's what I was wondering because I've heard some get lethargic on generic and then they run pharm grade without feeling that way. Or at least not as much.

mands

USP is def a different feel, I'm sure the fillers have a part in it. TBH, I don't know if the cts & sides aren't as severe or I was just used to them. I started out on the very good hyges, then USP, then Rips, then Omni's, then Kefei's then ..so I could just been de-sensitized

S

stealth722

May 19, 2014
ditto to what bmorlock said, same here.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
I agree here, yes you can tell just by looking in the mirror after 15 days, for the joints aches better use some; Deca, Tren and Test with it as this works well in conjunction, I'm a firm believer..

Lucky

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic