Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Can anyone get me the French edition of the next Hebdo magazine?

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
It's going to have Mohammed holding a Je Suis Charlie sign. I want this because I feel it's an important historical document. I don't want the English edition. I want the French. Admin's if I have broke a rule please delete this thread. This is just the only place I know where international people might be.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hey sax! Long time no see brother

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
The first 3 million copies printed have already sold out and a quick check on ebay shows they are asking silly money for one .
However they are now printing a further 2 million copies . I'm in London but I'm sure this is not the kind of magazine i can pick up from my local newsagent if you can find a stockist near me I'll gladly pick one up for you shoot me a PM if you are still keen .

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
The first 3 million copies printed have already sold out and a quick check on ebay shows they are asking silly money for one .
However they are now printing a further 2 million copies . I'm in London but I'm sure this is not the kind of magazine i can pick up from my local newsagent if you can find a stockist near me I'll gladly pick one up for you shoot me a PM if you are still keen .

Thanks kyle grey! If you bump into the French copies grab me two! I promise to reimburse you. I want two because one is going to stay in an envelope to protect it from light. This would go behind a display one that I'll frame. I don't want to make money off of it. I want it as a family heirloom so, after world war 3 (which I'm increasing believing is going to happen in my lifetime) I'll be able to tell the story to my great grandkids when they ask what the picture on the wall is suppose to be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic