Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

California freeway fight

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Fucking monkeys. Both guys will go to prison for assault with a deadly weapon. Have fun.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
After reading the article in Los Angeles Times newspaper, the dude that got beat was arrested for a warrant he had from another incident of assault during a fender bender. Looks like he has a history of this shit, just this time he was on the losing end.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
On the other hand dude that got beat should have taken a real Martial Art one that teaches you to never kick that high because what happened would happen.

And what "real" martial art would that be?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I'm no coward an if I saw that shut happen from within my car inwould of filmed it to.... I don't know any of them or what it was about... Could of been anything from some simple road rage or on the extreme he could of been a molester, a snitch etc...... I have a hard enough time avoiding my own confics in life to be putting my cape on for another man...

Been out of State a weekand it's a different World outside of California.

Society is at it's worst when cowards rather film a man then help a man.

All that man needed was 1 person with balls on his side and them non-fighting haymaking pussies would have had to resort to guns and knives.

On the other hand dude that got beat should have taken a real Martial Art one that teaches you to never kick that high because what happened would happen.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
After reading the article in Los Angeles Times newspaper, the dude that got beat was arrested for a warrant he had from another incident of assault during a fender bender. Looks like he has a history of this shit, just this time he was on the losing end.

Oh I spoke to soon, looks like he had this comming for awhile.... Hes lucky he didn't get shot... He prolly provoked it and made that other car stop... Imagine some idiot swerving at u calling u all kinds of bitches and what not almost making I wreck to the point u had to pull over for the safety of everyone on the road and ur passengers... Then him squaring up with u, wouldn't u Wana kick in his head to? I know I would.....

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I'm no coward an if I saw that shut happen from within my car inwould of filmed it to.... I don't know any of them or what it was about... Could of been anything from some simple road rage or on the extreme he could of been a molester, a snitch etc...... I have a hard enough time avoiding my own confics in life to be putting my cape on for another man...
This about sums it up for me. I have & will step in however, if you are helpless. ie; child, elderly person, woman or animal.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Interesting situation.

Unfortunately you can't always know all the circumstances when you see something happen. So, you can get involved physically, get hurt, or go to jail with the rest; or do nothing and let someone die? I still say it's fucked to kick someone in the head when they're down and out, especially when it's multiple people, so that could very well be fatal.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Dude wouldnt have got his head punted like a football if he would of kept his big mouth shut. I bet next time he gets road rage he wont be trying to act like bruce lee.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I wouldn't have slowed to look. Honestly i probably would have spit on the guy videoing it as I went by. I hate gawkers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic