Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

California freeway fight

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
only thing i can say is when you are outnumbered, keep your mouth shut. dude should of never been running his mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Regardless of provocation, I would've drawn down on those punk asses and let the cards fall in place.. Ideally letting the cops sort it out. Maybe it's just me, but kicking someone's head when they're down is worthy of a display of deadly force.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Regardless of provocation, I would've drawn down on those punk asses and let the cards fall in place.. Ideally letting the cops sort it out. Maybe it's just me, but kicking someone's head when they're down is worthy of a display of deadly force.
As my friend jmitch would exclaim....yikes.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
yup, when outnumbered, keep quiet...

Or get a fucking weapon . Hell rip the damn headrest of your seat and stab the mother fuckers with it . Pre planning before you mouth off is half the deal . I have a fish beating bat under my seat .

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Fuck with my family, or any child, or any woman, and I have no problem kicking you in the face. If it's my family or a kid, then I have no problem breaking your face while you're unconscious on the ground.

It's punks like you carrying guns and shooting people during a fistfight that make me want to move to a private island somewhere, population of 2.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Fuck with my family, or any child, or any woman, and I have no problem kicking you in the face. If it's my family or a kid, then I have no problem breaking your face while you're unconscious on the ground.

It's punks like you carrying guns and shooting people during a fistfight that make me want to move to a private island somewhere, population of 2.

You and KBD?

Slic.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012

Wow, did this ever get thrown out of context here.

I'm sure a police officer would also be expected to walk into an unbalanced situation like this and risk his safety to protect the life of another without the aid of an "equalizing factor". Who said this should result in anyone getting shot? LOL

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
One on one in a street fight.rules in street fight.dont think so.walk away from it if you out numbered.he should have just walked away from it.two guys jumping him was fucked and cowedly.unless you have no choice and your jumped or you protecting your family use all means to protect yourself.he should have jumped in his car and drove off.his probably nursing a broken jaw.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Been out of State a weekand it's a different World outside of California.

Society is at it's worst when cowards rather film a man then help a man.

All that man needed was 1 person with balls on his side and them non-fighting haymaking pussies would have had to resort to guns and knives.

On the other hand dude that got beat should have taken a real Martial Art one that teaches you to never kick that high because what happened would happen.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
As my friend jmitch would exclaim....yikes.

I'm right there with your friend bro...

You took the words right out of my mouth.. Well after I said "Yikes"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic