Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

California freeway fight

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
This about sums it up for me. I have & will step in however, if you are helpless. ie; child, elderly person, woman or animal.

Hi gazzi!! I've missed you! So good to see you. I share your beliefs here!

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I wouldn't have slowed to look. Honestly i probably would have spit on the guy videoing it as I went by. I hate gawkers.

Yeah same here. My luck I get out to stop it and some guy pulls a gun and I get hit. I've been held up at gunpoint once and don't feel like going through that again.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
What did he think would happen?

In all fairness I've seen a buddy get jumped by two guys.... my buddy teaches Shoto khan ( sp?) for the ISKC and is a 6'3" 350# bar bouncer..... he kicked the dudes out and they came back looking to fight.
By the time I got outside the two guys were on the ground flopping like a fish.... but the guy in this video just got a life lesson that he IS NOT a 350# black belt..... LOL

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Not a single guy in that video could fight, lol.... if that guy would have come at me with kicks like that I'd have laughed and said, "wait, wait, wait.... are you serious with that Bruce Lee shit?"...

Kicking someone in the face after they are already incapacitated on the ground is the biggest PUSSY move of all time. It's one thing if someone is on the ground and they are still trying to get up, but that guy was done. Each one of them kicked him in the head several times. Oh ya, real tough guys kicking a dude in the head when he's just lying there. I'm not saying the one dude wasn't at fault for startign the whole thing, but those guys for sure are some of the biggest snatches I've seen recently. If this was in Los Angeles that dude was lucky he wasn't shot. The guys filming it must have had guns themsleves or they wouldn't have stopped. You know not to stop and film anyone in LA, that's the easiest way to get shot, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic