Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Bully gets owned

jrice

jrice

Jun 3, 2013
how do u know ..did he tell u that?

Would you believe me if I said he did????...Haha.....I'm speculating of course but after seeing all of the pre and post fight interviews it seems to me that Silva is tired of all the pressure that comes along with the belt when you hold it for 7 yrs...Superfight this and GSP that.....At 38 I think he just wants to fight ...Herb Dean revealed in an interview that he wasn't even sure Silva was KO'd....In any case ....just my opinion...

jrice

jrice

Jun 3, 2013
how do u know ..did he tell u that?

Would you believe me if I said he did????...Haha.....I'm speculating of course but after seeing all of the pre and post fight interviews it seems to me that Silva is tired of all the pressure that comes along with the belt when you hold it for 7 yrs...Superfight this and GSP that.....At 38 I think he just wants to fight ...Herb Dean revealed in an interview that he wasn't even sure Silva was KO'd....In any case ....just my opinion...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
These videos make me think about the day that tiller gets even with all of you for picking in him. You're all on his death list. Bundy is at the very top.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
This is one of my favorites..................

Somebody call a "AMBALANCE"................lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
This thread just lead me in an hour long journey on YouTube!! Watching bullies owned, chick fights, ghetto fights and one punch knockouts!! Lol

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
I hate bullies, they are never up to any good.

superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
****ing awesome videos.... I'm not sure which I like the best. The first one of the young punk getting owned with such finesse, clever, or the one of the 67? year old showing that sometimes respect is earned.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The 67 old guy in his twenties would gave been one bad ****er.showed no fear lol.just goes to show that your got to be careful who you **** with regardless of age and size.

I

Iz_vivit

Jun 11, 2013
Hahaha. Bullies always have their day. I to was led on a journey of bullies getting there's.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic