Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Bulking cycle

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Make sure you have enough EQ @ at least 500mg for 16 weeks or your wasting your time with EQ.

word....eq is worthless if u dont run this long or longer..dw

And that also goes for deca too...Sadly i still people doing 1 to 2 bottles of eq or deca and call it a cycle....Your better off throwing away the two bottles then runing the two...dw

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Wants to be a cop ,And his friend is 23!?
Seriously go to the anabolic section and start reading EVRYTHING,I was going to chime in but seriously as S&D already said you are lacking even the basic knowledge and fundementals of steroids,How they work how long can I run this by it self,You really should rethink things AFTER you educate yourself........No haten just need to educate!
Peace

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
One my teachers used that example in one of her lectures for crim class:p just sayin

i understand im young i have enough natural testosterone building, i can make natural gains, like i know that but I want to do it now cuz I think im goin to become a cop later on and im sure i can't take roids then lol so i need to do all this shit now!

i have done some research but ofcourse I m not going to start my cycle based on that what if i read something wrong
thats why i want everything cleared up

n i asked my friend whos done a few cycles hes 23, he said when i do the injection, i should first pull the test cyp out and with the syringe pull the eq, like just do one shot.. i thought i'd spread em out 4 days a week.. what would be the best way ?

You'll find that about half of the officers in a dept (especially the larger ones) use gear on a regular basis. These are the same officers that will bust you for having one vial or a couple tabs laying around. Itsn't that just special?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah,
I know quite a few who use just thought it a bit special that he through that in there!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
ok im going to delay my cycle for a couple more weeks, and Im going to grab another vial of EQ
i got clomid/nolva/armidex for pct
waiting to get some hcg - do i really to take this.. i feel a little nervous about injecting it in my abdomens :s

im not going to rush this, and i have been reading some posts

ive only pinned my glutes, i find it easy but this time i want to do delts.. kinda scared to do it myself lol how did you guys do it the first time you pinned your delts
should i get someone to do it?
also since im doing 2 compounds, would i be doing it 4x a week and do i use different needle or do i mix it into one .. i know you pull it out of the vial with a different needle top, then the one you pin with, my question is confusing i think n havn't really seen thaat question it might be stupid but i need to know :D

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
No you can use 1 pin for both compounds,1.5 cc of each 2x per week

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
ok im going to delay my cycle for a couple more weeks, and im going to grab another vial of eq
i got clomid/nolva/armidex for pct
waiting to get some hcg - do i really to take this.. I feel a little nervous about injecting it in my abdomens :s

im not going to rush this, and i have been reading some posts

ive only pinned my glutes, i find it easy but this time i want to do delts.. Kinda scared to do it myself lol how did you guys do it the first time you pinned your delts
should i get someone to do it?
Also since im doing 2 compounds, would i be doing it 4x a week and do i use different needle or do i mix it into one .. I know you pull it out of the vial with a different needle top, then the one you pin with, my question is confusing i think n havn't really seen thaat question it might be stupid but i need to know :d

read below.

come on guy. Do some research for your own sake. You badly lack understanding of the basic principles of cycling.

seriously go to the anabolic section and start reading evrything,i was going to chime in but seriously as s&d already said you are lacking even the basic knowledge and fundementals of steroids,how they work how long can i run this by it self,you really should rethink things after you educate yourself........no haten just need to educate!
Peace

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic