Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bulk Cycle!

L

label

Aug 15, 2011
Alright...well I have some gear stock piled and some I want to use for a bulk cycle but dunno if it would be better...

I have 30mL of test e at 300mg/mL which is enough for a 15 week cycle @ 600mg/wk...

I have never used sust before tho and I kind of want to try it out in my bulk cycle, I could run a 16 week cycle with 1350mg frontload and then 810mg/wk for 2-16.

I know I am going to use tren a in this cycle, but I was told to use it the last 6 weeks and not the first...which I thought was odd because I was always informed to use it in the first 6...

I know NPP doesn't stack well with tren, but what if I was to use NPP in this cycle at a different time?

So my options are this:

test e 600mg/wk 1-15
tren a 100mg eod 10-15

~~

test e 600mg/wk 1-15
NPP 150mg eod wk 1-6
tren a 100mg eod wk 10-15

~
sust 1350mg wk 1
sust 810mg wk 2-16
tren a wk 11-16

~
sust 1350mg wk 1
sust 810mg/wk 2-16
NPP 150mg eod wk 1-6
tren a wk 11-16

Which do you guys think I should run in my bulk cycle, and why? I know I have test-e lying around, but if it would result in a better cycle using sust I would GLADLY buy some. Im gonna buy tren either way and my source has good cheap sust @ 270mg/mL and Im down for spending a bit of $$ :)

edit- i think im gonna go with the sust/npp/tren

edit2- about the tren...I would need cabergoline and letrozole on hand or I would actually need to take them while on tren? And at what dosage? I want both cuz i know they have synergy

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
label, you will probably get more help in here if you start an intro thread in the new members forum and give us a little info about yourself. that way people know who they are helping out :D

L

label

Aug 15, 2011
Lol alright, well I'll do that but for the people that read this thread...I'm in my early twenties, 5'8'', I've been cycling for a while now, I've lost a lot of muscle and a bit of fat this summer so I want/need a bulking cycle...

Not a competitive BB...I do however play rugby, football, and box

I'm probably going to go with the test e/npp/tren cycle towards the end of this year...

Last edited:
P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
You say you want to bulk, but all i see is cutting steroids

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
What cycles have you run in the past? Also,you say you've lost a lot of muscle and fat?Whats your diet and training like? You probably need to get these in order first.If those are kept tight you really shouldnt be losing muscle.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You say you want to bulk, but all i see is cutting steroids

Overlooking the fact that you can cut or bulk on any AAS, what about the sust, the test e, the npp? For those that place aas into cutting or bulking categories, wouldn't those three be in the bulking category? And wouldn't tren also be something that could "go both ways"? But I digress.....

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Overlooking the fact that you can cut or bulk on any AAS, what about the sust, the test e, the npp? For those that place aas into cutting or bulking categories, wouldn't those three be in the bulking category? And wouldn't tren also be something that could "go both ways"? But I digress.....

I agree with SAD here Npp or Sust even mid ester like Test E or C would typically used in a bulker same with Tren, thats typically though, Its all gonna boil down to how he eats and lifts

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
To me test, deca and dianabol is one of the better bulk cycles. I'm not a big tren guy though.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
What is your diet gonna be for the cycle? If you want to bulk you have to take in the correct quality calories. Twinkies are not quality calories either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic