Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

brute belt

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Spud Inc makes em too I believe. I don't see what the big deal is so just go with whatever is cheaper

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Spud Inc makes em too I believe. I don't see what the big deal is so just go with whatever is cheaper

I've always just used the one laying around at the gym but it pretty beat so I decided to get my own.

I just heard of spud Inc today, maybe I'll check them out as well

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I just want a longer chain on the one at my gym so the plate stops smacking me in the sack

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I just want a longer chain on the one at my gym so the plate stops smacking me in the sack

Ha! That was one of the draws to the brute belt, it seems that the way the strap connects plus the length of it will keep the boys nice and safe

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Look on craiglist or eBay for a tree climbing belt .
Tree-climbing belts often cost 300 dollars and more, yet you can get them on Craig’s list and other discount sites for less than a dollar!
The tree-climbing belt is far sturdier than any dipping belt, and allow the weight to be distributed evenly. You can add 110 pounds to it and not feel any pressure on the pelvic girdle.

I've seen the Chinese weightlifters improvising and using two belts like a chain to do heavy dips with the weight anchored behind the lifter .

[video]https://youtu.be/zKbmlXqqGj0[/video]

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic