Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Broom's Ostarine cycle log

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
SakuraIron I ve REALLY been feeling my body changing the last 3-4 days. Although I havent notice any serious progress in the gym, I can tell I m getting fuller and fuller muscles, I feel my body pretty tight everywhere. Me shoulders are rounder, my butt feels like a rock haha. My boyfriend noticed as well. I ve also gained about 5 lbs!

Its already day 18, tomorrow I ll log my leg training.
I should also mention that I got my period 6 days ago. In a month from now I should be still on cycle, so I ll easily spot any potential menstrual irregularities.

I m still dosing at 20mg ED. Should I drop it to 15mg ?
Sakura at how many mg did you run your ostarine?

Last edited:
SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
SakuraIron I ve REALLY been feeling my body changing the last 3-4 days. Although I havent notice any serious progress in the gym, I can tell I m getting fuller and fuller muscles, I feel my body pretty tight everywhere. Me shoulders are rounder, my butt feels like a rock haha. My boyfriend noticed as well. I ve also gained about 5 lbs!

Its already day 18, tomorrow I ll log my leg training.
I should also mention that I got my period 6 days ago. In a month from now I should be still on cycle, so I ll easily spot any potential menstrual irregularities.

I m still dosing at 20mg ED. Should I drop it to 15mg ?
Sakura at how many mg did you run your ostarine?

that's awesome! So good to hear. &My menstruation actually stopped when I ran it for 8 weeks, then it came back 2 months after I stopped.

I started off running it 15mg a day, but then I eventually bumped up to 20mg a day a few weeks later, and I ended at about 25mg a day for the last 2 weeks I believe if I remember correctly.

Just curious, what is your goal with the mk? Cutting, bulking, or recomping? And what diet are you following to support your goal?

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
DAY 24

Yesterday's training was really great! I did deadlifts and I think I ve reached new PRs.
Great pumps as well! No sides at all.

SakuraIron I feel like I could easily handle 25mg. But then again I have more than one month to finish the cycle.
My goal is pretty much lil bit of everything, year-round. More strength, more muscles and maybe less fat. I try to maintain at roughly 165lbs, since It's really easy for me to put on weight.
I dont follow a specific diet, I just try to be consistent on a few basic rules. Enough protein and nutrient dense foods. Besides I can;t really eat as I d like to, due to chronic gastritis and gerd. I have symptoms every day especially when I eat meat.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Day 31
Love this thing!
I hit great PR in Deadlifts yesterday (+ 20 lbs in my RM) and did 2 reps at 358lbs and one rep at 375 lbs!
Great energy and pumps during workouts and noticeable body recomp

Side effects stil zero! I can even claim that my skin has cleared up even more!

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
This is Day 47

I m experiencing some decent gains here, not something real tremendous, but I m reaaally satisfied. I ve lot of energy in the gym, great pumps and my strength is definitely up! My squats, deadlifts and bench are about 5%-10% up!
Which I consider as a great improvement!
I ve gained about 7-8 lbs at least, not extra lean but there's no fat gained either.
My skin is really clear of acne and breakouts, I dont even wear any kind of make up anymore! Not even powder! Love it!

The only thing is I experienced some spotting for about 4-5 days which could actually be my period for this month. I ve no idea but my cycle was interrupted for sure.

I am still waiting to see how much of my gains are keepable.
I would appreciate some feedback on that!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is great news, keep the gains coming!

G

Geisha

May 4, 2014
Following your progress. I hop you see gains and keep them as well.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Also following your progress. Keep up the good work!

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Day 60!|

Cycle ends today. I got my period about 6 days ago and it was pretty normal except a tad less flow. That means that the previous bleeding was a random spotting.
As I was heading towards menstruation I was holding lots of water everywhere, now the retention went down a bit. However I definitely hold more water than before, and I think I ve gained some fat around abdomen.
Thing is I don't eat more calories on cycle. So I put on about 10-12 lbs exclusively due to osta. The best recomp was about 1 month after the cycle start

I still keep having some strength gains, especially on the upper body. Lower body's strength has settled down.

Sides = zero. I m really thrilled on that part!
I ll keep this thread posted for the next few weeks/months

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
So far so good as strength/size gains are concerned. Also I still haven't got any acne or breakouts.
However....hair loss started again about one week ago. Seems like my hair follicles are pretty sensitive to any kind of hormonal imbalance.
I m on a diet to lose a few pounds (of fat mostly) cause I really don't fit in any clothes right now.

I m expecting a PL meet in a month from now. I ll hopefully keep my 1rep maxes till then.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
So far so good as strength/size gains are concerned. Also I still haven't got any acne or breakouts.
However....hair loss started again about one week ago. Seems like my hair follicles are pretty sensitive to any kind of hormonal imbalance.
I m on a diet to lose a few pounds (of fat mostly) cause I really don't fit in any clothes right now.

I m expecting a PL meet in a month from now. I ll hopefully keep my 1rep maxes till then.

You'll be fine, just focus on that training of yours. In my opinion, the biggest block from us actually hitting maxes and PRs when you come off something is all mental.

For my first meet in December, I was running 100mg/wk mast& 20mg ED var. I ended my cycle right afterwards and started prepping for my next meet with only running mk-2866 towards the end. I was nervous approaching my meet this past weekend because I thought I wouldn't perform as well as my last meet since I was obviously not on as much as my first but I ended up increasing my total by 35lbs and getting a Pro total. It's all going to be a reflection of your training.

I'm glad you had a great first experience with ostarine!

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
PL meet was fun!
My lifts
Squat=120kg
BP=75kg
Deadlift=175kg

I m already 2,5 months off cycle. What I ve noticed is that body fat/water retention went down and I look slimmer. I ve lost about 3,5 kg and strength is also going down. Judging from my previous cycles when I could keep strength gains for about 3-4 months further, it's early to say whether I have keepable gains or not.
I assume my Estrogen must had risen during osta, thus my super clear skin and the fat gain/bloating.

BUT! Hair is falling like crazy, and its not more than 4-5 months after the end of my previous hair shedding due to SD. Why the hell is this happening? Only with epi had I no hair problems.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic