Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bringing up bodyparts

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is a plan I put together using slin and some calorie switching to try and get some extra growth out of my shoulders without adding extra stress and keeping calorie count as close to the same as possible. I'm about a month into it right now.

It could be used for any body part, not just shoulders.

After this recent cut, it allowed me to get a better look at everything and see what I needed to pay more attention to. I could always tell a little with my shoulders as they have given me trouble for quite some time. It has become more apparent to me now. It took me a while to get a routine going where I was satisfied with the progress. Now, I need to play a little catch up.

I'm about 7 weeks into the bulk, 900mg Test, 300mg Deca and 350mg A-drol. I also have HGH on the way. The plan is to up the slin on shoulder day, add extra cals that day and the next morning. I decided to add some gainer twice a week, I wasn't going to use any this go round but I want it for shoulder day and the next morning. I used to depend on it but I prefer real food these days.

I want to keep my calorie count close so I can keep the extra fat gain down. I'm going to run the cals as extra on those two days and shave half the extra cals evenly off the other five so end up with close to the same total calories for the week. I would shave them all off but I'm running close to maintenance and don't want to take to much away from the other days. I guess it could be considered a mini carb cycle.

Slin looks like this-

5 days at 10iu of log post workout on non shoulder days or the day after shoulders. Days off from gym are with a meal.

Shoulder day
15iu... 7.5 R and 7.5 Log pre workout sipping on shake at gym (looking for multiple peaks)
10iu Log post workout w/meal

Next day
8iu Log w/shake upon waking, I will also run 10iu post workout that evening.

I'm off the day before and arms are the day before that so I'm not to worried about the extra slin affecting other muscle groups. I don't mind arms a little, I'm putting extra work into my biceps and I run one exercise supersetted (5 sets) with presses on shoulder day and back/chest day along with regular arm day.

It seems like a decent plan. I also decided to drop all direct work on traps for now as it seems I won't need as much for future workouts to stimulate growth and I don't want them to grow at the same pace as my shoulders.

H
progress.gif

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
My shoulders could use a little extra work as well. Do you mind posting up your shoulder routine?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Give me until tomorrow to post up the routine. I'm running out of time right now or later tonight.

Keep in mind though this is one of very few threads you will see that puts the emphasis on the drug and food timing as opposed to diet and training.

H

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Quite a interesing idea. How much extra growth are you anticipating?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
nice HDH... I am trying to get my quads a little larger... I have my reserves about the Slin use, but I may give it a go in Jan... great post ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I like the plan. My challenge always came from my post workout slin. I would empty the damn fridge and wind up putting more on my stomach than I wanted. But man can that shit pack on muscle.

These days I stick to preworkout only when using to avoid that issue. Seems to work pretty well.

Good luck. Wouldn't mind seeing before and after of the shoulders a few weeks apart.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is my shoulder routine as requested by Inhuman.

For this way to bring up body parts, one should know their bodies very well, diet, training and anabolics should be second nature to them and they should be experienced in the usage of insulin, just the lives that they lead.

I've had trouble with my shoulders for years. When I started lifting, I had no idea what I was doing, in a word I could call myself an idiot. I though I could push through anything but didn't know the difference between soreness and the pain from doing damage to myself.

I had trouble making gains until I dropped the heavy weights, applied some advanced training techniques and with a lot of trial and error, I figured out what would work for me to continue growth and stay pain free for the most part. Now that I'm growing to my satisfaction, I needed to catch up.

Some of the stuff might seem out of the way but it works for me. I've switched it up a bit over the weeks trying to get more out of it. Again, some trial and error.

Exercise #1 - Smith Press.

I use this as a warm up as well as the first exercise. I used to do light rotator cuffs for warm up but decided to try light weight for the motion of the first exercise and it worked very well for me.

Set #1- No weight. Slow up, slow down, giving a stretch at the top. No count.

Set #2- 10lb on each side, slow up, slow down, no count. I do as many as I feel comfortable with.

Set #3- 20lbs on each side, mod up, slow down. 10 reps

Set #4- 25 each, same.

Sets #5 & #6 Add 10lbs per lift dropping 1 to 2 reps per set.

I don't want to over do it on the first exercise.

=====================

Exercise #2- Machine rear flies

Set #1- 85 @10 reps, mod out, hold 3 sec, slow decent.

Set #2- 100 @10, same hold and negative.

Set #3- 100 @8, same hold and negative.

Set #4 & 5, 85 @8, same hold and negative for first 6 then partials instead of holds with same negatives.

=====================

Exercise #3 Smith Superset wide and close uprights.

I start with wide first because it is harder and even to failure, I can still do close.

Set #1- Warm up type of set, only 5lb to each side and cannot raise elbows above shoulders. These can give me trouble if I'm not very careful.

I just go through the motions for both, no count and no failure. This needs extra warm up.

Set #2- 20lb lift, 10 wide, 2 sec hold at the top, 6 sec drop. Same for close.

Set #3- 30lb lift, same as set #2

Set #4- 40lb lift, same as 2 & 3 except 8/8.

Set #5 & 6, one arm at a time 20lb lift, wide and close 8/8 then 6/6

====================

Exercise #4- Hammer press supersetted w/fixed BB bicep curl.

Set #1- Plate on each side, mod up 6 sec decent for 10 reps, 40lb curl, slow up, slow down 15 to 20 reps.

Set #2 & 3- Same for both.

Set #4 & 5- 8 reps W/ 8 to 10 bottom partials, same bicep

=======================

Exercise #5- Machine side laterals, mod up, 3 sec hold, 4 sec drop x10. Pin on #3 All 5 sets. Holds get shorter on last 2 sets.

=======================

Exercise #6- Superset Front DB laterals w/machine press.

Sets 1 thru 4- 10 reps for front DB, 10 reps machine press.

=======================

Done. If there are any questions about order or why I do things, please ask. Most of the stuff I do for a reason.

No squeezing on shoulders, they are to delicate.

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Quite a interesing idea. How much extra growth are you anticipating?

Very good question.

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer because it's a new concept I've come up with and I'm guinea pigging myself for it.

The plan looks solid so we'll just have to see.

I can say this though, they do look bigger already but I believe it's because of the extra carbs being pushed into them by the pre-slin and mixing of Log and R that the other muscle groups aren't getting.

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
nice HDH... I am trying to get my quads a little larger... I have my reserves about the Slin use, but I may give it a go in Jan... great post ;)

Thanks bud, I'll be looking for yours :)

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like the plan. My challenge always came from my post workout slin. I would empty the damn fridge and wind up putting more on my stomach than I wanted. But man can that shit pack on muscle.

These days I stick to preworkout only when using to avoid that issue. Seems to work pretty well.

Good luck. Wouldn't mind seeing before and after of the shoulders a few weeks apart.

I used to have a hard time myself. I'm not super disciplined like people that know me personally think. I have learned to save my calories for after workouts even if I go a little hungry during the morning. I just keep fats low during the spikes and run same cals every day.

Also, when I cut, I only buy food for that day. Can't cheat like that :)

I haven't done any pics, I used to think I needed them so everyone could see my progress but I have come to the point where I don't care and feel like I have nothing to prove. I do it for me.

Although this would have been for a different reason.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic