BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Brendan Schaub's girlfriend

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
are u saying she a ladyboy? fd would be all over that if she was

I'm not saying anything. Never seen that chick before in my life, but I've met a few ladyboys that looked awfully similar and I do wonder considering hgh is all up on it.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I'm not saying anything. Never seen that chick before in my life, but I've met a few ladyboys that looked awfully similar and I do wonder considering hgh is all up on it.
i used to dj a ladyboy club lol some of them looked ok and im no homo i just speek the truth

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
i used to dj a ladyboy club lol some of them looked ok and im no homo i just speek the truth

Man some of them put most girls to shame. Holidays in Thailand are confusing...

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Does look like "she" does the tuck!!!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
learn to take a joke dick

seriously though, i JUST started paying more attention to MMA. and the thing that blows me away the most is how, when i go to a fighter's Insta or FB, the fans talk so much shit. couch taters tryna give training advice, calling people pussies, etc. I was like Whaaaaaaaaaaa?... all those dudes are beasts IMO. i wouldn't **** with the shittiest dude on there.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
seriously though, i JUST started paying more attention to MMA. and the thing that blows me away the most is how, when i go to a fighter's Insta or FB, the fans talk so much shit. couch taters tryna give training advice, calling people pussies, etc. I was like Whaaaaaaaaaaa?... all those dudes are beasts IMO. i wouldn't **** with the shittiest dude on there.
ive trained in sambo since i was 5 years old ..believe me i know what u mean..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic