Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Once you "use" you are no longer natty

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
five foot four inches all natural right now at 193 bf 9-10 percent bf

Well when you say all natural right now, that seems misleading you must mean you are "off cycle" right now.
I would venture to say that is one of the worst cycles I have ever seen, what and why would you think you need this much or choose these particular items?

I in all honesty thought when I read this you were joking about it, "if" you indeed are a national level competitor, then you should know by now what works for you so fuck it it looks FANTASTIC go for it and please keep us posted as to how it works out for you and make some noise at the Nationals:D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
ghg, I assumed that by natty you meant just off for now. I'm surprised you don't just blast and cruise if you're cycles are that heavy. I've been curious for a while about guys who cycle with that much gear, so if you have a few moments you mine talking about a few things? Such as: how bad are the sides/how do you cope with or combat them? How does your blood work look while you're on and off? Is there any compound you can't/won't use? How many cals do you eat per day while on?

Any time you can spend answer those, or really anything else you can offer info wise would be appreciated bro... And welcome to the Den!

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
sorry for misleading info ive been off for a long while now thats what i meant when i said all natural guys n gals

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
answering some of those questions for you bro

well im very low key guy so sides and aggression arent really much of a issue unless you really push me to the edge

blood work is normal while off i do whole body cleanses and etc take liver support kidney stuff etx

diet is always spot on but on that much tren n gh you can eat alot more with out worrying about pm me for details

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Damn man ,that does seem like a Heep of Gear,I thought I had ran some high dose cycles but holy smokes.....what are your expectations and goals based on achieving from that cycle ? Looks like a ton of "sides" to come from that but if you got it figuired out then all power to you man...

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
thanks biker yeah i get sides but i know how to control now some help me out on what lab to run lol

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I'm surprised you have the courage to come off such a cycle. Usually guys who run so much, cruise on 500mg of test and 300mg of deca with pre workout orals, lol... Must suck ass comming off such a high dosed cycle, or does your body just scream to take a break?

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
lol usually my bodys needs a long ass break after that

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
To break up with your girl, just go with deca and tren. Blame the limp dick on her.

casa

casa

Jan 15, 2012
answering some of those questions for you bro

well im very low key guy so sides and aggression arent really much of a issue unless you really push me to the edge
blood work is normal while off i do whole body cleanses and etc take liver support kidney stuff etx

diet is always spot on but on that much tren n gh you can eat alot more with out worrying about pm me for details

How do you eat on 250mg/day of anadrol? not to mention the rest. You would need to hook up a nasal gastric tube straight to your stomach and hook yourself up to a kangaroo pump cause i have absolutally no doubt you are not running them numbers. That amount of gear is for a pro a long time user who would definatly be cruising in between on at least 500mg/week NOT coming off altogether.
Also if you had the experiance to be running those sort of cycles, you certainly would not need to be asking around here for which lab to use!
Sides and aggression arent really an issue! On 1050mg suspension
1400mg tren
1400mg mast
250mg/day Drol
40mg/day halo
Bullshit!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
How do you eat on 250mg/day of anadrol? not to mention the rest. You would need to hook up a nasal gastric tube straight to your stomach and hook yourself up to a kangaroo pump cause i have absolutally no doubt you are not running them numbers. That amount of gear is for a pro a long time user who would definatly be cruising in between on at least 500mg/week NOT coming off altogether.
Also if you had the experiance to be running those sort of cycles, you certainly would not need to be asking around here for which lab to use!
Sides and aggression arent really an issue! On 1050mg suspension
1400mg tren
1400mg mast
250mg/day Drol
40mg/day halo
Bullshit!

GHG I have to say I 100% agree with Casa. Nothing adds up. You say your not an aggressive guy by nature so you don't experience any sides?? Bro at those amounts you MUST have side issues of some sort and body detoxifiers and cleanses will not make them go right away. All of the questions that the other guys have asked you, you didnt really answer, u tiptoed around the questions. No offense but I do not believe you. If what you say is true then more power to ya.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic