Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Brands of clothes that fit best?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
For those of us that can't fit into the muscle fit shirts at Abercrombie and fitch or Zara because they are too small lol, what are the best brands to fit a small waist with a big butt up into broad shoulders? I have found that Ted Baker shirts feel tailored with Calvin Klein jeans. I can't love without my Polo 67 cargo shorts and Asics Surveyors either. Personally I can't stand any shirts made of polyester or blends.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I recently bought a pair of Relentless jeans made for bodybuilders and power lifters. The ones I bought fit me better than any other pair of jeans I have ever owned. Usually I take a size 36" to 38" waist so my legs can fit into normal jeans -- the waist and but are loose and the legs are tight. On the Relentless I fit comfortably into a 34" waist and the legs are perfect. I figure I could probably squeeze into a 33" waist if I wanted them real snug for maximum effect . . .

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Izod stretch jeans. 98% denim, 2% spandex, and I've never had anyone know they weren't regular blue jeans. They're tight, like I like them, but I have done A2G squats in them and never heard a single stitch break loose. Awesome jeans.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Lucky brand jeans have a stretch line also. And thinner summer wear jeans, a must in fla

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I'd love some chicks to chime in too, I haven't found a pair of jeans that fits well straight off the wrack, I have concluded that without tailoring or custom wear my life is best spent in dresses and skirts

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
American Apparel t-shirts only. They have a good fit up-top and their torso is longer to fit over my Stromboli belly

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Most shirts are designed for fat people. Look for XXL-Tall. Golfing shirts are huge also.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I love Lucky Brand. They're shirts run normal sizes, but are still fitted nicely. They were designed for "normal" size people and not 5'4" 110lbs pencil necks. If you're a freak though, you might look somewhere else.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2013
Wal Mart has 3XL and above. Can't go lower

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic