Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Bpc 157 ?

countryroad

countryroad

Sep 17, 2015
I received BPC and the powder was stuck to bottom of vial. Company said its still good sometimes it comes that way. Has any one received BPC that way? Other times I have received it, It was powder and not stuck to vial?
Thank you....

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I would agree with the company, how the freeze dried custom peptide synthesis powder appears or behaves inside the vial before reconstitution is n/a to quality. Quality or legitimacy I assume was the question/concern? In any event, good luck & please let us in on your experience w/ BPC-157!

countryroad

countryroad

Sep 17, 2015
And yes it was the Quality and legitimacy that I was asking . And I will give up dates...
Thanks....

countryroad

countryroad

Sep 17, 2015
Yo! ( 956Vette ) I haven't forgot to give updates, Im very busy with works kids and etc. Hopefully sometime this week I will give you updates of my status.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
No stress brother, hopeful you'll see results! Very interesting peptide receiving lots of buzz :ranger: :cool:

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Been looking into that myself lately. yes please post some updates when possible.

I've heard some good things about it. Had very little if any results from TB500 so hoping this stuff is all it's been hyped up to be.

countryroad

countryroad

Sep 17, 2015
Ok bro's very busy, I hope and I will try to give you updates etc this week. Sorry for the delay.

countryroad

countryroad

Sep 17, 2015
Howdy! Bros I am working on my results on my BPC-157 use. It's going to take some time because I do not want to miss lead any that dose want to try it or doesn't want to try it. And I'm not to great on computer stuff, I am going to try to post a MRI photo of my injury if can if I am allowed to. I don't think x-rays would show any results, but im not sure.
Like a before and after results. And because of my insurance and the cost of a Mri. I wouldn't be able to get a up date one to show if it has worked or not. but I am going to look into it, If I can it will be a game changer for lots of people if it showed that it helped with injury.. So I am working out it .....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic