BPC-157 question/thoughts ?

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by strongarm, Feb 1, 2016.

1. strongarm

strongarm VIP Member

Nov 12, 2010
    With using BPC-157 for injury healing,it states you should inject the closest to the injury as possible. So if using it for a tendon in your elbow, where do you inject?

2. strongarm

strongarm VIP Member

Nov 12, 2010
    No one likes me :(

3. agtech26

agtech26 New Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Are you having issues in your neck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Rider

Rider TID Board Of Directors

Aug 27, 2010
    It's because it's another rather new peptide out there so there's not a lot of experience running it. Personally, I never heard of BPC before.

I know TB-500 has lots of positive feedback as well a GH for healing purposes.

5. ogre

ogre VIP Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I have used it on my knee and shoulders.I had a meniscus tear repaired but it still bothers me so I would pin directly into the meniscus.It seemed to relieve pain the next day.It seems to be good at relieving inflammation.I also had a rotator cuff repaired that I would pin straight where the pain was with similar results.It does seem after some months pain returned.As soon as I get another good source Ill try again.Im thinking it may take longer use to help heal.

6. woodswise

woodswise TID Board Of Directors

Apr 29, 2012
    I use BPC sub q near the site experiencing pain. For example for my right shoulder, I pin sub q on my right arm below the shoulder. The relief is noticeable within a few minutes. In the past I have used it right in the joint itself (trying not to pin any cartilage, but in the soft tissue) and had good results, but I think sub q on the same limb gives equally good results.

7. Torres

Torres MuscleHead

Sep 16, 2013
    What Wood said !!!
    I have bad elbow and knee pain . When I pin into the fat/skin , closest to wear the pain is , I feel immediate pain relief !!! It really depends on how much pain you are having . I have high elbow pain so I'll try to hit it with BPC 2x ED , and it's def gotten better . Still hurts some but slowly making progress !!!