Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

BPC-157 question/thoughts ?

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
With using BPC-157 for injury healing,it states you should inject the closest to the injury as possible. So if using it for a tendon in your elbow, where do you inject?

A

agtech26

Apr 14, 2012
Are you having issues in your neck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
With using BPC-157 for injury healing,it states you should inject the closest to the injury as possible. So if using it for a tendon in your elbow, where do you inject?

It's because it's another rather new peptide out there so there's not a lot of experience running it. Personally, I never heard of BPC before.

I know TB-500 has lots of positive feedback as well a GH for healing purposes.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I have used it on my knee and shoulders.I had a meniscus tear repaired but it still bothers me so I would pin directly into the meniscus.It seemed to relieve pain the next day.It seems to be good at relieving inflammation.I also had a rotator cuff repaired that I would pin straight where the pain was with similar results.It does seem after some months pain returned.As soon as I get another good source Ill try again.Im thinking it may take longer use to help heal.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I use BPC sub q near the site experiencing pain. For example for my right shoulder, I pin sub q on my right arm below the shoulder. The relief is noticeable within a few minutes. In the past I have used it right in the joint itself (trying not to pin any cartilage, but in the soft tissue) and had good results, but I think sub q on the same limb gives equally good results.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
What Wood said !!!
I have bad elbow and knee pain . When I pin into the fat/skin , closest to wear the pain is , I feel immediate pain relief !!! It really depends on how much pain you are having . I have high elbow pain so I'll try to hit it with BPC 2x ED , and it's def gotten better . Still hurts some but slowly making progress !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic