Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BPC 157 - poll

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
How many of us or people you know have used BPC 157?

How many of those say it works for what they bought it for?

How important is it to you that BPC 157 has little human studies, has not gone through clinical trials and FDA approval?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I use it.

I cannot say it works as well as most people claim. I think it helps a little with healing. However, one area I think it has the most benefit, for me anyways, reduction in total inflammation.

I honestly do not care that it has little human studies or FDA approval. Even most of the studies we do see on things like, anabolics, insulin and growth hormone, we do not see in the context in which we use them in bodybuilding. Bro science generally tells us more about what the expected results should be in the context we would use the product.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Currently use it BUT have to say I was a HUGE skeptic with all peptides in general until I got substantial results with my groin injury. I have had a pulled (strained bad) groin for close to 2 years. Started BPC and after about 6 weeks I am PAIN free. I train BJJ 3 times a week and peptides have been a game changer for me.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I will add my experiences over maybe the past 12 years that I have used it. I was doing heavy dumbbell flat bench and I went deep, paused and pushed the weight upward. Just after the weight started moving I felt a tear in the right pectoralis at the insertion. So I immediately dropped the weight. By the time I got home there was pain and bruising. Obviously this was a grade II tear. Not enough for surgery but was going to take some time to heal. I immediately got started on doing micro-injection or 600mg BPC 157 daily. The next week I went back to the gym, the bruising was gone as was much of the pain and I started doing very light weight for 40 reps for my chest workout. The next week I went in and started off very light and gradually went up until I was doing the same weight as where I got injured. No pain and the strength was 100%. This should have been a 2-3 month rehab but I was back at 100% in two weeks. Since then I have had the same results with injuries.

I have always been a lab rat of sorts and could care a less if the FDA approves of anything. When I started using steroids in 1980, the FDA claimed they didn't work with athletes. Did them anyway.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
not trying to thread hyjack but how does this stuff compare to TB500?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Similar mechanisms for repair but i had better results with BPC.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Currently use it BUT have to say I was a HUGE skeptic with all peptides in general until I got substantial results with my groin injury. I have had a pulled (strained bad) groin for close to 2 years. Started BPC and after about 6 weeks I am PAIN free. I train BJJ 3 times a week and peptides have been a game changer for me.

Holy crap, I am going through that right now for the past 3-4 months! I kicked a soccer ball at work and felt like i strained something up around my groin. It's a deep and sharp pain, and i was almost wondering if I had a hernia of some sort, but i can touch where it hurts. It almost feels like the pain shoots up through my nut sack (probably TMI). It even sucks to turn around when sleeping. I don't think i'd be able to roll on a mat doing any kind of wrestling or JJ with this. I don't train any martial arts, but if i did, i'd be in pain. I get around fine otherwise.

I was thinking about ordering some BPC soon just to see if it would help at all, so your post is promising...assuming I don't have a hernia, lol.

What dosages were you using?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Holy crap, I am going through that right now for the past 3-4 months! I kicked a soccer ball at work and felt like i strained something up around my groin. It's a deep and sharp pain, and i was almost wondering if I had a hernia of some sort, but i can touch where it hurts. It almost feels like the pain shoots up through my nut sack (probably TMI). It even sucks to turn around when sleeping. I don't think i'd be able to roll on a mat doing any kind of wrestling or JJ with this. I don't train any martial arts, but if i did, i'd be in pain. I get around fine otherwise.

I was thinking about ordering some BPC soon just to see if it would help at all, so your post is promising...assuming I don't have a hernia, lol.

What dosages were you using?
250 mcg in AM right at inner thigh. On training days I do it right after training too. To me this was a game changer.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Btw. I thought hernia too and even got an mri. Nope strained (grade 1 tear) of groin. I learned half guard and hiding the legs during training but without bpc I don’t think I would ever gotten better.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
How many of us or people you know have used BPC 157?

How many of those say it works for what they bought it for?

How important is it to you that BPC 157 has little human studies, has not gone through clinical trials and FDA approval?
I've used it and it worked. Better with TB500. I am not that worried. It is a natural peptide found in gastric juices.

There are a few clinical trials
Sikiric P., Seiwerth S., Brcic L., Blagaic A. B., Zoricic I., Sever M., et al. (2006). Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PL-10, PLD-116, PL 14736, Pliva, Croatia). Full and distended stomach, and vascular response. Inflammopharmacology 14 (5-6), 214–221. 10.1007/s10787-006-1531-7 [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]

Klicek R., Sever M., Radic B., Drmic D., Kocman I., Zoricic I., et al. (2008). Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, in clinical trials as a therapy for inflammatory bowel disease (PL14736), is effective in the healing of colocutaneous fistulas in rats: role of the nitric oxide-system. J. Pharmacol. Sci. 108 (1), 7–17. 10.1254/jphs.fp0072161 [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic