Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BPC 157 for other uses

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Bpc 157 is getting a lot of attention good and bad. Oral version of bpc 157 does not work well outside the gut or I guess I should say depending on the version it only has benefit in your gut for healing. From everything I've read the only way to get the full benefits is to do shots subq or im. I have no problem with that whatsoever now my question is a little different than just for healing tendons/muscle/ whatever else is on the menu.

If the benefit of bpc 157 can increase the number of blood vessels via stimulation of production of (VEGF) Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor. Could one inject this peptide in or around your penis to increase blood vessels and flow and help regenerate and to alleviate or eliminate erectile dysfunction?

With that thought in mind would it be better to inject into the skin Sub-Q on your penis or would it be better to inject directly in the corpus cavernosum?

I know the idea is a bit of a stretch but again if I can increase blood vessels in other parts of your body why not there?

Thoughts?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I would think if you did it sub-q anywhere you would get more of a systemic response; possibly what you are looking for.

I do know, I get a total reduction in inflammation when I use it sub-q, IM or the nasal spray. However, I really only feel a healing benefit when I inject it IM around the area I need healing.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I would think if you did it sub-q anywhere you would get more of a systemic response; possibly what you are looking for.

I do know, I get a total reduction in inflammation when I use it sub-q, IM or the nasal spray. However, I really only feel a healing benefit when I inject it IM around the area I need healing.
Did you make the nasal spray yourself?

Compared to my hip surgery in April I've been on 157 for 3 weeks (2prior, 1 post) I don't remember feeling like I could walk without assistance 2 days post surgery. To be fair labral tears and femoralplasties we are warned we will feel better than what we are and crutches are mandatory for 6 weeks.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Did you make the nasal spray yourself?

Compared to my hip surgery in April I've been on 157 for 3 weeks (2prior, 1 post) I don't remember feeling like I could walk without assistance 2 days post surgery. To be fair labral tears and femoralplasties we are warned we will feel better than what we are and crutches are mandatory for 6 weeks.
No. I picked it up from Amino Asylum when they were out of injectable BPC.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
No. I picked it up from Amino Asylum when they were out of injectable BPC.
I've actually been playing around with a lot of their amino recipes. That's not entirely true played around with two (nac and nmn) intend four more within the week. Never done nasal want to experiment

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic