Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Bone spur and calcium deposits in elbows restricting motion cause extreme pain!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
15 YO B-S.jpg15 yo BS.jpg

OP
These are PICS of a patient I saw this afternoon. Notice the osteophyte AKA "bone spur" about the olecranon region?

Do your X-RAYS look similar? If so surgery is LIKELY to be helpful!

(Sorry about that SERM studies, it looks like they finally downloaded, lol!)

Best
jim

Attachments

• Stim of sperm w HCG.pdf
    507.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Stimulation of sperm production by human ch... [J Androl. 1985 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI.pdf
    86.3 KB · Views: 146

8point56

Jun 20, 2014
Hey Big White I just went through the same thing broke of a bone spur in my elbow and it actually cut into the tendon. It was bad news very painful I actually had surgery to have it cleaned up and repaired unfortunately they couldn't take the bone fragment out with out causing more serious damage. Keep in mind if you have the surgery it is going to take a while to heal. I actually blew the stitches out of it and had to have a second surgery got stuck in snow had to shovel out lol (Michigan sucks!!!).I had first surgery Jan 2nd and second surgery in the start of march im back in gym now feel solid and strong. I hope the best for you brother I feel you pain

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Hey Big White I just went through the same thing broke of a bone spur in my elbow and it actually cut into the tendon. It was bad news very painful I actually had surgery to have it cleaned up and repaired unfortunately they couldn't take the bone fragment out with out causing more serious damage. Keep in mind if you have the surgery it is going to take a while to heal. I actually blew the stitches out of it and had to have a second surgery got stuck in snow had to shovel out lol (Michigan sucks!!!).I had first surgery Jan 2nd and second surgery in the start of march im back in gym now feel solid and strong. I hope the best for you brother I feel you pain
Turns out I have bone or mineral build up in the joint preventing full extension and looks like surgery can be done to clean it out. I see the surgeon that does this procedure in two weeks and my doc said I will be back to normal in 6 weeks. Fingers crossed…

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
I have a bone spur and did not know till i was older always had this knot on my knee. when i went to the doc he said you must of cracked your knee and your body tried to heal its self/ as i got older the muscle started rubbing across the bone. I still have it i cut down my salt and it has gone down a lot. but i still have issues some time after squating too much and when it rains i can feel the ache in my knee. I will have to get surgery one day. just cant afford to be off for that long. good luck and get it fixed asap if you have the time.

A

adkmuscle

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2012
Thanks for all the info dr. Plan for arthro. Surgery august put up with the pain as long as I can.hate the idea of not lifting for such a long period.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks for all the info dr. Plan for arthro. Surgery august put up with the pain as long as I can.hate the idea of not lifting for such a long period.

Well good luck to ya :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic