Bolt must be a cheat: Ex-doping guru

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Bolt must be a cheat: Ex-doping guru
REUTERS
Posted Thursday, October 20 2011

Former doping guru Victor Conte has pointed the finger of suspicion at world and Olympic champion Usain Bolt of Jamaica in an interview in which he also claims that all eight 100 metre finalists at the Sydney Olympics were cheats.

Conte, the former mentor to disgraced track star Marion Jones, was the brains behind the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (Balco) which produced and supplied once-undetectable designer steroids to many top sports stars.

A police raid on Balco in 2004, and the fall-out from the affair, rocked athletics and baseball to its foundations and has ended the career of many promising athletes.

Three-time Olympic champion Jones never tested positive, but her career fell apart after she was jailed for perjury amid a federal investigation into Balco which uncovered the full scope of Conte’s operation. Seven years after Balco’s demise, Conte believes that over half of top athletes are still doping.

“I believe that before the Balco affair, 80 per cent of athletes were using steroids, today that figure stands at about 65 percent,” Conte said in a hard-hitting interview with La Gazetta dello Sport on Thursday.

Conte said he believed the success of Jamaica’s athletes could also be attributed to dubious methods.

“At the 2001 world championships athletes from a Caribbean country, not Jamaica, told me how a doctor from their team supplied them with testosterone, EPO (erythropoietin) and other kinds of steroids.

“I know, because I went to him and he gave me EPO. The same informer tells me now that before Beijing (Olympic Games in 2008) that the Jamaicans were applying the same protocol that I created at Balco.

“I don’t have proof, but all you need to do is look at the results: I strongly suspect (Usain) Bolt, and the others (Jamaicans).”

Conte claims all eight finalists from the Sydney Olympics 100m final in 2000, won by American Maurice Greene ahead of Trinidad’s Ato Boldon and Obadele Thompson of Barbados, were also using banned products.

The other athletes were Britain’s Darren Campbell and Dwain Chambers, Ghana’s Aziz Zakari, American Jon Drummond and Kim Collins from Saint Kitts and Nevis, who went on to be crowned world champion in 2003.

“In the Sydney 100m final they were all at it (doping),” alleges Conte. (AFP)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You know that Bolt disappeared for 6 or so months during the off season and WADA couldn't find him to test him during that time. I wouldn't be surprised that he uses P.E.D's. A world level coach told me once that if you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I'm tired of this fuckers accusations and snitching. He's a piece of shit. I hope someone sues the fuck out of him or he fucking dies, one!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
You know that Bolt disappeared for 6 or so months during the off season and WADA couldn't find him to test him during that time. I wouldn't be surprised that he uses P.E.D's. A world level coach told me once that if you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough.

LOL,ain't that the truth?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I'm tired of this fuckers accusations and snitching. He's a piece of shit. I hope someone sues the fuck out of him or he fucking dies, one!

I agree man.Isn't it funny how he got caught in this scandal and now he's born again? Scott free and trash talking everyone else trying to get them locked up or careers ruined.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I agree man.Isn't it funny how he got caught in this scandal and now he's born again? Scott free and trash talking everyone else trying to get them locked up or careers ruined.

absolutely. The guy is a complete cheese eating motherfucker.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The real question, why state the obvious?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
The real question, why state the obvious?

True.We're all supposed to be surprised at the fact that many athletes take AAS?? LOL

Just trying to shift the attention off of the shit he did.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I think the important thing about that piece of shit Conte is that if he didn't get caught he'd still be doing what he was, not that I give a shit that he was working with the athletes, it's all about how you handle yourself once adversity comes your way. That mother fucker should die a shitty penniless lonely death, fuck him!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Conte is an innovator, he took cheating to a completely different level, similar to how many governments operated in previous Olympics. He is bitter, thus the trash talking, but you can not take away the cleverness of his operation.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If the dude was smart he would have kept his mouth shut and kept away from any spotlight, and kept things going, but just being a consultant to matters that should be kept underground.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic