Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bolan banned from AB

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Just wanna add he said all the pics are of his clients. As I said in shout funny that his clients would post a pic with that special saying on it over thier crotch.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Just wanna add he said all the pics are of his clients. As I said in shout funny that his clients would post a pic with that special saying on it over thier crotch.

He says they are of his CLIENT(s) doesnt he mean clienT singular? Then why is it the same tub of shit in every pic?
The only client he has is himself being the mental patient he is...guy needs some meds.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
No he just needs a plastic bag.. Over his head.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Well it official.. after seeing the pic Aj posted... YEP... Im bigger.. hahhahhhh

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
The contenders:
Bolan
Mighty
Born2douche4ever
Ro-anus
FUKO
D-fag
HairyC
TheGaytector
...anyone I missed you others can add.

the increadiblehawkFAG u missed that one and Gay JA

Last edited:
B

Bolan

Mar 10, 2011
Bwahahahaha, OMg, that is a bad pic... too bad it was 2 months after pec tear surgery..... Cant look good all the time!! LOL

AJ why do you save pics that are almost 2 yrs old? You still fwapping to it?

Im actually feeling awesome today knowing, that was the worst shape in my life in that pic.

But im done playing games with a POs like you bro... your on 2 fourms.....Im on MANY!

I am a free man......

3 strikes your out bro.

Respect!
B.

Last edited by a moderator:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Bwahahahaha, OMg, that is a bad pic... too bad it was 2 months after pec tear surgery..... Cant look good all the time!! LOL

Im actually feeling awesome today knowing, that was the worst shape in my life in that pic.

But im done playing games with a POs like you bro... your on 2 fourms.....Im on MANY!

I am a free man......

3 strikes your out bro.

Respect!
B.

Listen here tinkerbell, Until we see a picture of you @ your 450lbs with 2% bodyfat, then u need to shut ur panzy fuckin mouth. Nobody wants you here, im sure your family doesnt want you either.

CUZ U DONT LOOK GOOD BOY. NOT ONE BIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

I am a free man......

3 strikes your out bro.

Respect!
B.

Hey Bolan :)

Last edited:
Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I saw this assclown sign up here and was wondering when the shit talking was gunna start. Never ceases to amaze me this facade you still live Chris.

So when is he getting banned here, or will the village idiot be let to run free?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic